Jay (Founder)

Well I'm Jay, but I guess you already could have guessed that. It was my idea to make this account.
      I'm very good at procrastinating and losing inspiration to write which causes alot of problems. I write best when I'm doing more then one thing, so when I write I try and listen to music at the same time, since a lot of the time my inspiration comes from music.
      Imma just list random facts cuz why not

I have two last names
Tolf and I are half-sisters
I roleplay (Judge all you want)
Most of the people I meet online are through roleplaying (Again judge me all you want)
Alot of the people I meet online are amazing, and several have managed to get me addicted to (Music)artists that I've never heard of before.
I love to read
I'm a Slytherin or Slytherpuff (Slytherin-Hufflepuff)
HARRY POTTER
  That one should have gone before the one before it but oh well
My phone kept wanting to autocorrect But to Bur

UHHH WHAT ELSE
OH YES

DISNEY!
Taco salad is better then actual Tacos (My opinion)
I have just about no completed works
Ummmm
Bones is my favorite T.V show, POOR VINCENT AND SWEETS
Supernatural is my next favorite, SAM DYING AND GETTING HIMSELF STUCK IN TIME WARPS/LOOPS AND DEAN MAKING A DEAL WITH THE CROSSROADS DEMON (Only on like the third season)
  I use ^-^, o.o, e.e, ^-^, and :') ALOT
  I have a friend who almost succeed in killing himself, I THINK it's because he likes his own gender/sex more then the opposite, so he's attracted to guys more then girls and people refuse to accept that, and they make fun of him because of it which I find unfair.

   HIJACK

I think that's it... Oh and if you want to check out some stuff that I've written just head over here-     lovelovewarriors which is my main account and what not ^-^