Let ships sail

(EVAN'S POV)

Everything is kinda fuzzy. That wine must have been stronger than I thought. Oh well I'm with a beautiful girl.

I smirking up at her with a kind of lustful look in my eye. Gosh it's been so long.  My hands feel wonder up her thighs and make their way up to her hips. I squeezes them, she let out a squeak. Gosh those sounds. I smirk.

I feel tingling sensation again. The heat between our bodies is rising.  I move my hand around her body towards her back.

I know we "just met" but I feel like I've known her forever. We just fit so well together.  I pulled her down and press my lips against hers.

I don't resist.

(THIRD PERSON POV)

They began to kiss and battle for dominance. Evan licked (Y/n)'s bottom lip asking for permission. (Y/n) was reluctant to give him dominance but he ended up squeezing her sides to gain access. With Evan winning, which (Y/n) didn't seem to mind at to moment. (Who needs oxygen 😂😅).

At this point the kiss between (Y/n) and Evan was getting really heated and passionate really quickly. ( 0 to 100 real quick). They were getting lost in each other's lustful drunkenness.

They only stopped for a moment to switch into a more comfortable position. Which was sitting up right and (Y/n) straddling Evan.

Evan placed his hands on (Y/n)'s hips.  She gasped in to kiss at his sudden action.  He started to move them back and forth really slow, which in turn his pants started to grow tighter in his groin. Little did he know (Y/n) could feel him. They both moan into the kiss.(mind you, you are only wearing underwear underneath the dress).

~time skip brought to you by magic tomatoes~

Just as it was becoming more intense and Evan had his hands halfway up (Y/n)'s shirt and is kissing her neck.

"Evan~'"

"BANG BANG"

The was a loud knock at the door and they both snap out of it and scrambled to get up. Who could it be...

------------------------------------
Sorry for such a short chapter, a lot has gone on the past few days...

Anyways who could be at the door??
Jonathan?? Tyler? Some crazy ex?

I'm definitely going to add one of those two to give Evan some competition.
Whoooo do you think it should be?

Hope you like it!

W/❤️, Lemon