《 Chapter 1 - The Trippin' Fiasco 》

{Outfits for the trios' arrival}

Chase -

Babi -

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You would think they were weak and on drugs. They all looked tired but tried not to show it. They slowly walked out of the airport and to a man who had a card that read "O'Connor." The group of them walked up to the man and he showed them to a black SUV. They all got in the car and sat in silence for the five minutes contemplating on the reasons why they had to leave their small town in Montana for a place in the middle of nowhere called Beacon Hills.

  Chase sighed in her seat, catching the attention of the other two. Xavier looked at her and laughed, she looked so worn out from the jet lag. He watched her for a moment as she counted the trees that passed. He could tell by the crinkle of her nose that she was getting a little dizzy.

Babi glanced at her best friend worriedly. She was responsible for this whole mess, she knew Chase hated flying but they had to get to Beacon County as soon as possible. She had received a vision from the Nemeton. They drove for about another two hours and she couldn't stop thinking about what they were going to encounter.

They had already set up housing details with Deaton and where they were going to go to school for their time here. Most of their time would probably be with Babi, taking samples from the tree and experimenting while Chase and Xavier stood guard and helped along the way. That's how the procedure usually went. Chase and Xavier both being badass and bored while Babi played scientist. However, She figured that there were going to be some other worldly creatures since the stump was a literal beacon and she needed the extra man power. This task might be a little more challenging than the others.