Hey brother

Asylum sans pov:
Grey was out of the house getting food for dinner. While I was washing dishes. When I was washing dishes I heard my bro! I looked behind me to see him, he was floating like always and had the same clothes on. A T shirt, sweat pants, and red boots. "Brother your alive!" I say but he just sighs. "I'm not alive, I'm still a ghost but I just wanted to check on ya." He said cheerfully. "Oh I'm fine! Remember Grey my best friend from a long time ago when I started to go to the asylum?" I asked and papyrus looked at my eyes. "Yea I remember him...so what's the news?" He asked and I told him, "Well we're dating now!" I said. Papyrus face went to shock. "Dating!? But what if he hurts you!?!" Papyrus yelled. "But he doesn't, he's a sweet guy and he cares about me" I say and papyrus crosses his arms. "Fine, you two can date, but if he hurts you I'm gonna kill him!" Papy said than disappeared. I had tears running down my face, and I sat on the hard kitchen floor. What if Grey does hurt me? What do I do? What will paps do?

Grey sans pov:
I walk into the house with the groceries in one arm but soon drop all them and rush to Asy who was on the kitchen floor crying!!! "Asy Asy Asy! What's wrong!?" I ask and hold him in my lap. "Grey..will you ever hurt me?" He asks and my eyes widen. Why the hell would I do that to him!? "No no no never I love you too much to hurt you!" I said and I started to cry. Asy held onto me and nuzzled his face into my chest and kissed my cheek bone. "I love you Asy..." I say quietly so he can sleep, but surprisingly he answers. "I love you too Grey..". I carried him to my room and put him in my bed than laid in the bed too. We both fell asleep holding onto each other.