Falling in love with Malfoy (draco malfoy love story)

Chapter one

I walked into kings cross with my parents ready to go back to Hogwarts for my last year. I crossed into platform 9 3/4 to be greeted by my three best friends, the golden trio as people call them. I was never really around when they defeated all of their enemy's (well apart from you know who).

"Good bye Alara" my parents yelled out.

"Good bye" I yelled out to my parents just before I clambered on to the train. Harry, Ron, hermione and I walked into the gryffindor carriage and found a little compartment to sit in.

The trio started to have a convocation which I wasn't really included in so I decided to walk around I walked into the carriage where any house can sit in a found another compartment just for me so I could sit in quietness...

My quietness didn't last as long as I had hoped because Malfoy of all people had come in and sat down.

"Why are you all alone mudblood, couldn't your friends stand you anymore?"

"For your information I just wanted peace and quiet ad I'm not a mudblood"

"Fine then, half-blood"

"Wrong again I'm a pureblood, and no I'm not a blood traitor my parents are just as loyal as yours now I just want peace"

"Ok I want peace as well and after this we will just act as normal ok?"

"Sure"

After that we just sat in quiet.

When it was time to get off Malfoy had the idea of shutting the blinds and waiting for every one to leave before we left.

I opened the slide door and walked a little while to trip over lump in the mat, I started falling forward when two arms shot out from behind and grabbed my waist.

I turned around to face Malfoy.

"Thank you" I breathed out slowly.

"Your welcome" Malfoy replied softly, staring into my eyes.

His silvery gray eyes bore into mine, since he was still holding my waist he pulled me in closer to him.

"We might wanna get going, and remember to hate me, also look out for an owl".

He let go of me quickly. Very suddenly.

After that I walked off to head to the carriages.

"Where have you been!?" Professor McGonagall questioned, she then looked behind me to see Draco walking up to where I was standing.

"Oh I see what you have been doing" professor McGonagall said looking between us.

"NO! It was nothing like that" Malfoy and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Ok then, get in the carriage".

We looked around to see only one carriage left. We both got on and sat in silence.

~~~~~~~~~

I walked over to the gryffindor table and sat down with my friends. The feast had only just started.

"Where did you go to sit on the train" Harry questioned me.

"I say in a different carriage by myself, I just wanted some peace and quiet" I replied.

"Oh cause Seamus said that when he walked past you had Malfoy sitting in there with you".

Crap, that was all I was thinking, I could be busted for sitting with the enemy or even kissing the enemy. I pushed all of those thoughts straight out of my head.