kiss,kiss

butch really didn't want to go threw with this plan. you see after a while the three of them had a meeting on finding out the rowdy ruff girls weakness after they stole their cloths. they took the one thing that they disliked the most and used it against them. which was them of coarse. the girls hate being touch by boys.

1. there sweaty body

2. boogers

and 3. there weird natural habit. ( don't ask. just watch the one were blossom starts to date randy or something and you'll see in the first 10 minutes what I mean).

they planned on it even with all of their arguing (mainly butch) and now they were ready to use it." give it up now boys your weapons are useless we've won this battle and HIM's gonna take over with us by his side" blossom stated as her sisters agreed. the wind picked up making things seem more dramatic. how are their skirts not flipping over boomer thought staring at the girls legs. " we wont let that happen" brick stated as butch groaned and rolled his eyes. keep rolling them maybe you'll find a brain in there ooooohhhhhhhh ( ill let you guess who said that one 😏😏*). " prove it" " you've got nothing on us" " yeah" the girls all yelled. nananananana lets go wonder colts you've got nothing on us nananananana lets go wonder colts ( yeah this is just getting old i'll stop)

The girls were takin back in shock as they blinked before them. The boys did their most uh..... sexy poses? ( don't judge) the wind was perfect and the sun setting as well. " you meh have not known this" brick started as he flashed a wink. " but your weakness" boomer added on with a handsome chuckle. " is already known" Butch finished with a deep and I mean DEEP voice. Fangirls, take it from here. The girls eyes twinkled as blush tinted their cheeks none of them dared to move. Brick nodded and so did the rest. They flew over to the girls and pecked their cheeks. Their whole face flushed as red as bricks cap and dark z-rays Surrounded them. In a blink of an eye the girls were gone and everything was back to normal.

" you can stop now butch" brick chuckled to his friend " yeah there gone" boomer added. Butch , who was still in his position, quickly reflects and gaged sticking his tongue out. " quick I need hand sanitizer a.s.a.p" he begged. " but you kissed them, not slap them" boomer questioned. " yeah I know" butch nodded. ( okay 😶).

With the girls
Blossom and her sister were backed against a wall as HIM screeched at them. " you lost to pathetic boys just because of a KISS" he yelled at them. " I for one liked the kiss" bubbles whispered and whimpering. " not only that but you wasted my dust. Now they're all over the world in another time line just waiting for the ppbz to catch them. Do you know how hard it is to find the,?" The girls nodded their heads no as him placed his claw on his forehead shaking it. " your lucky your all kids or else you would of been in the palm of my claw" he said as he snapped his claw shit to tightly if anything was in it, it would've probably be dead by now.

" I can't have you causing any more problems with my work so you rather leave and never return Townsville" the girls were in shock as tears streamed down bubbles face. Mojo yelled at HIM telling him there was another way to this. " fine" him rolled his eyes. " but just to keep you girls from getting in our way" he let a handful of z-rays fly from his hands. The smoke covered the girl and entered them. They all slowly spinner as their vision became fuzzy. They dropped o the floor sleeping and won't wake up until a long time.

Welp that's about it . Don't worry I promised you a ship chapter and I'm keeping my promise. Also p.s the first two thoughts were boomers. The last one was bubbles.

Xoxo lol 💋: The_Toddler_Online