Coming Home 2 {Peter Pan/Once Upon A Time}

BOOK TWO! PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST OR THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE! WILL NOT BEING FOLLOWING THE STORY LINE OF OUAT WHAT SO EVER! THIS BOOK IS MY OWN STORYLINE, NOT THE SHOW'S!

Belle Ann got her old Peter Pan back. She brought him back from his darkest days when she entered a seemingly endless sleep. She made new friends, saved lives, and even had her son, Ethan Alexander Pan.

Ethan grew rapidly over two months, becoming the young 14 year old boy he would stay forever. Everything was fine until Belle Ann heard that voice in her head, a voice she never wanted to hear again, basically screaming that he was coming for her son. Rumplestiltskin would not get her son, even if it meant she had to hunt him down and kill him herself.

Leaving Peter behind, and in control of the island again, was something she feared to do. Belle Ann knew that if anything were to happen to her on her quest to end Rumple before he hurt her son, Peter would go back to her dark days. What scared her more was Ethan following in his footsteps and becoming just like his father.

Death and destruction are surly on their way, but the question is, can they do it?

They say love is more powerful than anything in the world, but is the love between Peter and Belle Ann enough to keep them going? Or will it bring their downfall?