~3~

My heart was practically pounding out of my chest when I took a took a seat beside Jess. "I can't believe he would do this to me." I slouched down beside her. Jess just stared quietly at me. I knew there was nothing for her to say.

Jess flopped down on my lilac duvet and opened her book. I sat down and stared blankly at the page. The was a awkward silence between us and we sighed.

"I have something to confess." Jess blurted. "Me and Logan are kind of seeing each other." I shot up with shock. My best friend is dating my twin brother Logan. Better than Cole I suppose.

"WHAT?!?!" I screamed. Before I could go on the doorbell rang. "You are dating my twin. Since when?" I asked trying to calm myself down.

"Since summer when we went to Africa." She said quietly. I was about to go on when Jake walked in.

"Everything alright? I heard screaming." he asked standing in the door way.

"She's dating Logan!" I froze. "Wait, so If you get married we are going to be sisters. Best Friends with my sister..." I pondered the though silently. More awkward silence broke out. I sucked in a huge breath preparing myself for what I was going to say.

"I haven't been totally honest with you either Jess. I.... have powers."