MYSTERIOUS BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Im staying in a rental double storey house alonely because im studying in a university near my house. I can't stayed with my parents because my university is too far from there. I always received a mysterious birthday present annually in front of my house on my birthday party. It was a weird thing to understood and also confusing to me. I tried to find the person who sent me presents but it's fail because many people came to my house so its hard to find the person. I told this to my parents but they said maybe one of my friends tried to tricked me especially Anne because she likes to do that.To say about the present, there was just a piece of paper wrote"Kindly From : Your unknown friend " but I'll throw it.

Last year,I tried to find the mysterious person who sent me the present before this .Somemore 7 days before my birthday. I tried to list my friends in a piece of paper to confirm that they come on my birthday or not and if they came, noticed that what type of gifts they gave me. This idea was given by my father because he worried that I'll be busy and also confused in finding the mysterious person.I helped my parents in decorated the house for my birthday to make them happy a bit. The next day is my birthday so I slept earlier.

On my birthday, I was dressed up in a beautiful dress which was presented by my father and makeup with a set of makeup accessories which was presented by my lovely mother.I cant forget about the mysterious present by an unknown person so I took my friends list to noticed them. My cousins, friends and neighbours celebrated my birthday grand and happily with a oot of birthday songs and so on to said. In the late night, after all backed to their house, I lied on my bed to notice the gifts I received from my friends. I took them and counted it based on the list. It was weird because I've received it from all of my friends! They just presented me vase,notebook,bag and so on.

The most strange thing that there was nothing in front of my house. Annually,there will be a strange present in front of my house. I was tired of opened all the gifts and turned off the table lamp beside me but It was not looks like a button I looked at the table what was it and I was really shocked and scream loudly! It was the mysterious present from the unknown person. I didn't know how was that thing appeared in my room because I locked my room when I celebrated my birthday in the living room and i'm absolutely sure that the key was with me and there was no spared key. I quickly opened the gift and as usual I thinked that there will be a note for me but its different than before this. It says"Have a look at your cupboard and u will see me"

I was shocked because I saw a girl in white gown inside my cupboard crying in a scary sound looking at me. I screamed loudly asking for help but there was no use because me the one only stayed in this house. I can't disturb my parents because they must be slept. Then someone knocked the door...it was my neighbour. She came to looked what's happening in my house. Thank god she was there because she the want can helped me so I told her what was happened just now.

She told me that one girl dead in this house 10 years ago. The girl was dead in a cupboard to hide from her bestfriend because she likes to tricked her friend. One day,on her friend's birthday party, she said to her bestfriend that she'll hide in one place and need to find her then only she'll gave the mysterious birthday gift to her.The girl hide in a cupboard and accidentally locked up herself in it. The birthday girl also can't find her because she didnt know that she hide in the locked cupboard. Her family also were shifted to another house after their daughter's dead because she was haunted the house.

Immediately after I heard the real story about the house,I was shifted from that haunted house to a safety place. Now I knew that why there was nobody lived in that house. That house agent lied me that it was a new house and a safety place for me.

FROM:✌👩 RUBI✌