The "Normal" Girls

All girls reach that age where they paint your nails, suffocating their faces in makeup, going out with boys and being snobby, all but one. Alice was a young one just turning 15 during school looking around her class, the only one who was different from others, was her, barely spoke, she was anonymous to others that they barely saw her, the professor even forgets to call her name, she is very different.

People seem to stare, but she does not care.

Blondes and makeup, black hair and plain she was. School was always a place of misery for her. Some children think that too but their reasons are possibly bulling, lessons, mad teachers. But Alice just felt miserable because the school was always the same, get up, brush your teeth, eat breakfast, get ready, put in your uniform and the routine at school starts again, Stares, girls with heavy makeup on, professor forgetting her name, giggles and laughs, the shit that people call lunch, more stares, back to class then home.
Alice was alone in her house, her mum left her when she was a wee girl only 6, 9 years she left her she never came back, so she doesn't have loving arms to come home to or a mother nether father nor siblings, alone she was.

Another day was born, she arose and did her "normal" route then went to her "normal" school.