Riddle #77

Hey guys!! Sorry I kept you waiting ;)

Winner : @lemonlime101 (I love your profile pic!!)

Answer : Your voice!

TODAYS RIDDLE (it's tricky!) :

You're a bus driver. A bus driver picks up 3 people from the first stop, four from the second, and 8 from the third. The bus driver then drops off 6 students at a school bus stop, a few students at a college, and then makes a quick stop at the subway station. The driver then takes a quick stop at a coffee shop since the bus was pretty empty, and heads back to the bus. After dropping off the last people for the time, the driver takes quick break and drinks the coffee. At around 11:00am the driver goes to a bus stop on hunting road, and picks up 17 people. A man runs onto the bus just in time. Then the bus driver drops off the last people at a subway station and takes a lunch break. After a lunch of 2 cheese sandwiches and fruit, the driver continues on the route through the Hounting round-a-bout. 4 hours later, business picks up again And the bus driver picks up a few students from school and a few from work. After making many trips through Bay avenue, Londre Drive, and Chester street, the bus driver drops odd the last few people at an intersection near Dash road. Finally, the bus driver heads home and has a dinner of chicken pasta and salad.

What was the colour of the bus driver's eyes?