Quiet Girl

Head down. Black hoodie. That's what I do so people in this school won't notice. I don't mind being alone it's good though considering my living status. ''Hey there wanna go on a date... not your an ugly dog''. Just keep walking Ty I said to myself in my head. That was some of the jocks aka Ben , and  Jenson and some of the basketball players. For some Reason they don't like me too much. But it's okay i don't need any body to like me I just need to finish high school and move out this stupid town. Suddenly the whole entire hallways parts the hall like domino's being pushed down. I look up and see the hottest football players in the entire school. well their the hottest boys in school. Lance, Jace, and no other than Miles. quickly putting my head down walking down the halls like Ive been caught stealing something I bump into Jace while my books fell to the ground.'' Watch where u are going ugly duck'' Jace said. '' sorry'' I muttered quietly.'' Hey man calm  down'' lance said.'' Here goes your book''. ''thanks". I said in a whisper. I can feel some body starring at me. I turn around and meet the most prettiest blue eyes ever. They remind me of stars. but I quickly grabbed my book and headed to first hour. English class. As the bell rung all three of them came in. ughh I forgot I take classes with them. Hopefully they don't remember me. " Okay class today we are going to be talking about Romeo and Juliet a tragic love story." all the girls started saying yayyyy and all the boys started groaning. "I am going to partner u up into twos", Jace and Brittany , Lance and Ruby, Ben and Veronica, Jenson and Ashley and Miles and Ty". ohh fuck no. "In this project u will write an essay and perform a stanza for the class this is due in 3 weeks ,okay now partner up".