Mr. Chittaphon

*phone ringing*

I slowly opened my eyes and reach for my ringing phone. I instantly smile when I see the name flashed on my screen. I always set my alarm on not until this person came into my life. Cheesy? Lovesick? I don't care. Just by hearing this person's voice jolts me awake so why need the alarm?

"Bet you're still on the bed."

"Wake up sleepyhead."

"You wouldn't want to be late on your schedule today, right?"

"First, our schedule is in the afternoon. Second, is that how you should wake your boyfriend up? How sweet of you."

"Hahahaha. Well, I guess you're wide awake now. Good morning, babe!"

"Just now you're going to say 'good morning' after you scold me? How rude."

"Oooh~ I think my boyfriend is mad~?"

"I'm sorry, baby. So what does my baby wants me to do~?" I am not mad. And you have nothing to do to please me. Hearing your voice is enough, but seeing you will make my day brighter.

"Hmmm. Let me see. A date will do. Tonight."

"Sounds fun. Sure, babe. I miss you so much!"

"Me too. I miss you, always. I love you, baby."

"I love you, too. But. It would be nice if you start cooking breakfast for the others and prepare for your schedule today."

"You don't miss me at all, right? You don't want to talk to me, either. I'm sad. Here I am dying because I want to see you every day."

"Stop the drama, Lee Taeyong. We agreed to see each other tonight, and you're acting like a kid now. You know how much I wanted to be with you every day."

"Just cooing, baby. Hahaha. I miss you, big time. But I guess you're right. I need to prepare everything now."

"Good. So, I will end the call now."

"See you later, babe. I will come and pick you up, okay? I love you."

"Noted, baby. I love you."

"Please don't overwork yourself, okay?"

"I won't. So, you do the same thing."

"I will. Bye, baby."

"Bye~" Aaaah. Waking up to the sound of his voice makes my day 10x brighter. I am so ready for today's schedule. I do my bed and walk towards the bathroom for my morning rituals.

"Good morning, hyung!"

"Good morning too, Mark. Why not call the others and let's eat breakfast."

"Sure." I just finished cooking and preparing the table when I saw Mark walking towards the kitchen with his pajamas. Cute.

"Yuta hyung nearly kick me out of his room. He wouldn't wake up." Mark whines as he comes back with Haechan clinging onto him and members behind them, except Yuta. I told the others to take their seats before I walk towards Yuta's room.

"NAKAMOTO YUTA. In 3 seconds and you're still not up, I will make sure all these anime DVDs will be thrown out. 1.."

"OH! GOOD MORNING LEADER-NIM! I'M UP. WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST? IS IT READY?"