Chapter 5

Loki sat Melody on the bench and started to sing."Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay, would it be a sin. That I can't help falling in love with you. As the river flows, softly to the sea. Darling so it goes, somethings are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too, For I can't help falling in love with you. For I, no I can't help falling in love with you." he finished strongly. Melody had tears in her eyes. "Melody I love you and I would like to spend eternity with you. So I ask of you for your hand in marriage." he got down on one knee holding a green and gold ring."Yes of course I will marry you Loki!" she shouted with joy. Merely a few days later there was an attack on Asgard by the Frost Giants. Melody, Thor, and Loki were called into battle. During the fight Melody disappeared. After they had defeated all of them they searched for Melody. When they could not find her Thor assumed the worst while Loki still had hope. But after years of searching he lost that hope. That is what brought them there that day. "That is who Loki fell in love with." Thor had finished. "That is terrible." both the girls said. While Thor had been telling that tale of woe, Loki had heard the entire thing. He grew tired of the house and vanished. He then went to the streets to take his mind off of Melody. He then ran into a girl carrying many books."I am so sorry." the maiden had said."That is quite alright."Loki said. After gathering the maiden's books he looked up and saw a face that he thought he would never see again.
Melody?
Whaaaaaaaaa?