A Little Bit Of Pleasure - Chapter 3

( Warren's POV)

His lips kissing me all the way into my mouth. I can hardly hear our heartbeats and his warm body. God!  You keep on tempting me to be so weak just to be touched. But I know this isnt right, I dont love him. But if I dont love him, why cant I just push him and hit his face?. *sighs*

I cant move, I wanna be touched like he usually do but there's something bothering me. I dunno.

And then, Nick unzips and pulls down Warren's black pants and cupped Warren's thing and began to insert his hand inside and started to stroke slowly.

Warren blushed hardly as Nick strokes his thing slowly. Warren then covers his mouth to avoid moaning from this pleasure sensation he is feeling now.

"N-nick?! P-please lets stop this! This isnt right we must not do this." I begged shyly.

Nick ignored and  bent down licking and sucking Warren's thing hardly .

"S-stop.. a-ahhh.. H-hey??...". I moaned.

I looked Nick then he stopped when I actually moaned. My heart was racing as I looked at his face just inches from me. I can feel him breathing and his scent. I covered my mouth and tries to look away.

"Warren, let me see your face." He pulled my hands off and sees me blushing really hard. I dunno what to do and I cant move my body.

He then kisses me again and turned into a french kiss. My limitations diddnt took that long and I finally give in.

Nick stopped and smiles at me, carressing his warm hand on my blushing cheeks and kisses me again and I kissed him back.

I wrapped my tied hands around his neck as he pulled down his pants halfway and strokes his thing infront of me.

I cant imagine how it turned so big now and was so hard. I started to say naughty things that I dont usually say. I feel so embarrassed but I cant stop it.

"N-Nick??!" I moaned.

"What is it? My Warren?". He kisses my chest.

"Please dont be hard on me." I opened my mouth and licked my middle finger lustfully.

Nick grinned at me and whispers on my lips. "I will." My heart throbbed.

I can see Nick bit his lips and moaned as he was stroking faster and faster on his thing.

I was kinda excited now and wanting that thing to stay inside me. And finally he was going to go inside me.

"Warren, im going in now. Please bear anything and arose me with your face like that." He said

I closed my eyes as he widens my legs and touches my asshole with his finger.

"A-ahhhm.... Ahh.". I moaned shyly.

He then slowly thrusts his big thing inside me. I moaned hardly.

"You're blushing too hard now My Warren. I liked that. I want to hear you more." He thrusts even harder and I arched back and keeps on moaning .

He kisses me more and plays my tongue hadly then I drooled.

His big thing was so tight that I even screamed as he keep on thrusting more and more. He leaves kiss mark all over my body. He also licks and kisses me everywhere.

"Warren, Im gonna burst all my cum inside you, feel me inside you more". He bites my lower lip and I bit him back.

'N-no. argh. aaaaaaahh. N-ic-" I begged then finally he bursts out and mine as well.

I can see his body has my cum on it and then he pulled his big thing and strokes it again.

He made me so dirty and all wet.

I reached on to him and sat down with my wet asshole and kisses him softly.

"Nick,..." I said.

"Pssshh.." . He then touches my lip with his finger.

"B-ut, I wanna sa-". He then covers my mouth.

"Dont say anything." he said. I can see his face was I cant even imagine whyd he make such face. It seems his thinking too deep then he kisses my hand and I felt like I was a princess kissed by a prince.

I blinked slowly and as  I opened my eyes, I can see the ceiling so clear and was wondering where I was. A sudden breeze air touched my cheeks and been thinking where the hell I am now.

Suddenly, someone moved at my right. I take a glaned of it and  saw Nick sleeping half naked. I was shocked and recalled everything happened last night. Then BOOOOM!! I knew it. *sweat beads on my forehead*

=================================================

hwew :D