Popular School Girl Chapter 2

Popular School Girl...
Part

PART 2

' Destiny is a prison and chain of ignorant. Understand destiny like the water of Nile ,
water for who has faith
but blood for the unbeliever '

While Sanskar a hands distance from swara destiny always played its nasty games to bring them together. There had been many incidents in the recent few weeks wherein swara's place in the class changed and was made to sit in the front row just ahead Sanskar. Well however hard did he tried but he couldn't resist but just gape at her , or gape at her antics as the sir thought to the whole class.  He had noticed her these many days that  Whenever she was bored , she either used to take out her mobile silently and pass her time or rather just pop a dubious question at the sir , which made the  whole class confuse..n she silently giggled. He liked to see her doing that, however clich锟� he thought it was.

She always left him in awe by d talents she had in her.. Over these many days he had discovered that apart from singing she could even dance.
She was a bit different from what he had presumed before.
But however she belonged to the same gang of spoilt brats n they could never b together as they were the two different opposite poles , they were like d sun n moon who would never meet and so.. He never thought or aspired them to b together.
But Sanskar forgot d mere fact tht no one can go against one's destiny.Sanskar had forgot tht only d opposite poles tht attract n d sun n d moon do meet at d horizon.. Nd in their story it was their destiny who was d horizon.

D preparations for --Student of the Year-- competition had begun in Stephens.
It had four stages .
Sanskar , lucky n Hetvi had faired  in The first 2 stages n so did Swara, Nikil n Anup .
Amongst d 1000 students who had took part in the SOTY competition..only 16 student were able to clear n come to stage 3.
Now in stage 3 they had to perform in groups. Anup, Swara n Nikil had already winked at eo already planned out to b in d same teams, bt bt..
Destiny.. Uff haha she had her own plans . It was decided they would b divided into 4 groups n d top 4 students of d previous stage were supposed to b d group leaders.

Sir: Well d students who have topped are as follows
1st Swara
2nd Anup
3rd Monisha &
4th Nikil
so all 4 of u r d leaders u have to select ur grup members of ur choice. Here r d bio-data of d students.
Now swara was highest dejected upon knowing d fact tht she could nt play together, rather she had to play against her childhood frnds which she had never thought in her wildest dreams.

Anup: C'mon sweetie.! Its just a mere competition.. No one can break our friendship..

Nikil : Ya swara ..it would rather b a nice sight viewing Swara Malhotra lose..!

Swara: Me n lose? No ways mr. There's no such word as Losing in my dictionary.. Watch out!

Anup : Oh so swara u r challenging us? Are u?.

Swara : That's for u to think n me to know..
Nikil : C'mon bring it on girl...
Anup n Nikil gave eo a hifi..
While swara just resumed to ignore em.

Nikil : Hmm jealous.. Are we? Nikil smirked evily while Anup giggled.
Swara : Uh-huh ! Dreaming..are we?.
Swara just smirked and trailed off..
She went towards d table where all d files were kept.
She quickly scanned for d best file .. Coz she had her goal set up .. Properly.

She kept on reading , n going through d files until n unless her eyes stumbled upon this file : SANSKAR MAHESHWARI

she went through d file n she was intrigued to know more.
She finally decided her group members.
She had made one of d finest groups .. After all it was d question of her winning.
At d end of day ..
Moni's grup had Hetvi, Anuj
n Daniel.
Anup's grup compiled of Subee , Lucky n Harsha.
Nikil grup was of harsha, Sana n Ashley in other grup
whereas swaras group had Sanskar, Archana.. N Clyde .

All d competitors were strong nd all had presumed a neck to neck Competition.
Swara held a gruo meeting in d Canteen. She knew Clyde n Archu being strong and brilliant news hunters so she sent em for collecting d news as well as for spying on others n while she stayed back with Sanskar to put all the things n discuss how to present it. She had toiled that day n had got all d details of Sanskar from Clyde.
Sanskar was good at speaking n also a good debater as she was so she thought they both could present well d project.

Over a week and swara.n sanky had bonded well with each other.. People loved gossips n so did dis gossip spread like a wild fire.. Bt it didn't affect Swasan at all .bt ya there was someone who was affect n it was Kavita .
She hated swara for being so close to Sanskar. How could she even sit so near Sanskar ?
Huh .. I have to separate her and. Will have to dilapidate her bonding with Sanskar n I will do it by hook or by crook ..
Kavita had made up her mind.
Once she decided something.. She had to do it.. No matter what. She adhered Swara wherever she went just waiting for one chance..n so did d moment had come to strike d pan ..
Swasan had to complete project which was paramount for them then ...
but For Kav. . it was her mission as though for now....
swara was having her energy drink. .but who knew kavita had added some drug to it...

well soon the drug began reacting so did swara ...
soon her queer behaviour made sanskar dubious of what to do...

swara: hey u Mr. Sanskar Maheswari. .( hiccup ) such a big name .... how do u even remember your spelling?  
Sanskar made a weird face...
swara are you alright?

swara": (hiccups ) um no first u tell me... n y r u so quiet .. ?  nd so shy? huh. . like those stupid girls who giggle over small things. ...
gay  ho kya?  
arey. ..speak something!  say na. ..
she started to ask him all stupid questions and sanskar got that it was futile to talk to swara. ..  or make her comprehend ....anything. ..

he was just smiling at her antics .. he thought to be haughty. ...but no she was so frivolous and so kind at heart.... a small grin appeared at his face.. he turned around to see where swara was ..but to his surprise  .she was no where to be seen now... Sanskar got around bit tensed ..

he quickly scanned around. ..
but got schoked when he saw swara. ...

Sanskar : swara ... swara what are u up to .. what are you doing here sleeping on the floor ...you'll catch cold c'mon get up ...

swara : on sanskar. .this floor na it's my new friend so I was hugging her.. see na  .. everyone stamps it but no one cares about it... so much pain it must be bearing. .. come come you also help me hugging. ..wait ... she went towards her bag and came with a bottle and something. .

swara : floor take this chocolate for you... u must be hungry na? 

Sanskar now couldn't stop but laugh hard... he caught his stomach and laughed...

swara saw him giving a weird look...but sanskar continued to laugh..
swara ran behind him all the ways to beat him..

now after that queer night filled with eccentricity sanskar had developed some feelings for her... that night love was in the air...
but both of them didn't knew . how what n why.  ...

there was mysterious wind of  love that swayed their tree of friendship and rendered the fruit of attractions to them....

Destiny grinned over these amiable people who would either be an epitome for others or might elsape on this wet ; slippery road that had ample of ups and down ..but would at last give  the most beautiful,  stately and elegant thing : LOVE

To be continued. ...