Chapter 8: Back to Square One, Return of the Regulars

Start from the beginning

"Christi, Jackie, Kristie, we'd like to talk with Marcia and Gloria alone if that's fine with you." Cameron added.

"It's fine by us." Christi said as she, Jackie and Kristie got up and headed up to the Observation room leaving Abby, Cameron, Gloria and Marcia in the Dancer's Den.

"Gloria, Marcia, we had just finished talking to Shelly and she had told us that she and her daughter were now back in New Orleans because also she told us that you two claimed that it was Ally's fault that we didn't win in the group dance in Fort Wayne against Yvette." Abby said, with a mad look on her face.

"That wasn't our problem." Gloria retorted, crossing her arms.

"Look, Christi, Jackie and Kristie all gave them the support while you and Marcia were blaming Ally and because of that, she was crying on her flight home!" Cameron added, with a mad look on his face as well. "Teaching dance is my mom's livelihood and it's been that way since 1980 and that was 11 years before i was born and she's great at it and i help her and Gianna out win or lose."

"We know that but--" Marcia said.

"And Shelly was telling us that Ally was crying through the whole flight to New Orleans." Abby stated. "You two pushed one of our best dancers out of this studio."

"Whatever. You should be blaming Ally, Chloe and Sophia that your group dance lost or better yet, you should blame yourself, Gianna and your idiot of a son for the girls losing." Gloria suggested.

Abby and Cameron both were livid from what they had just heard.

"All right, that does it! we have a little signal that you two can understand!" Cameron growled and then he threw his arm in the air and made a pointing sign to the door, which meant that a player or a coach that was being unruly was ejected from a game.

"I don't know what that signal means." Marcia said, shrugging.

"Me either." Gloria added.

"What that signal that my son did means is that you two, Bella and Kaeli need to GET OUT OF MY STUDIO!" Abby roared as Gloria and Marcia both flinched and paled from what they just heard as they saw the two leave and head into Studio A as Christi, Jackie and Kristie heard the yelling.

"I've got a feeling that their stay on this team is officially over." Christi said.

"That's what i believe too." Kristie agreed.

"Me three." Jackie admitted. "Do you think the regular moms and girls will come back?"

"I don't know, we'll have to find out, but Abby and Cameron might make them sign a contract keeping them locked in for the remainder of the year." Christi answered.

Back in the Dancer's Den, Gloria and Marcia were still in a state of shock over being kicked off the Abby Lee Dance Company team and a minute later, a crying Bella and Kaeli were walking in the dressing room, it was obvious that Abby and her son had told them they were no longer a part of the team.

"Mom, we just got kicked off the team." Bella said, crying.

"Why did you have to blame Ally for us not winning?" Kaeli asked and their moms didn't answer. "Maybe you should apologize to Abby because we want this really badly."

"We said it, but they didn't want to hear it." Gloria answered.

"We know you wanted this really bad, but they want us gone because we blamed three of the dancers, so we're leaving." Marcia added.

The two girls looked very sad as they wiped their tears, they went and put their clothes on and they still cried, over no longer being a part of the Abby Lee Dance Company as Marcia and Glora were looking on and after grabbing their bags, they left the studio, got in their cars and drove off as Abby, Cameron, Gianna and Vivi were looking on.