The Clown statue

So this story already exists and i'm just telling you guys this story because it creeped me out

One day a girl named liz wanted a job so she applied for jobs near town she didn't find anything after a while she started to look for how she can get money fast so she applied for babysitting, someone responded yes can you babysit my little son of 4 years old we are planning to have a dinner tonight and we are searching for someone to babysit for our baby cody. She replied yes i can come but how late, the woman replied with 7 o'clock in the evening you will get 10 dollars an hour we will be back around 3 or 4am. So Liz said okay see you later . Later that night Liz was going to their house she was quite happy because it was already late what does she have to do she only has to put the kid in the bed and watch tv herself. So later she arrived at their house the woman was really happy. Thank you so much liz for coming and babysit on him we will give you a tour around the house after that we will be right back okay ? Woman : ' so this is our main livingroom we als got a v.i.p room also make sure cody sleeps around 8 or 8.30 this is his bedroom. Here is the kitchen if you want something to drink or eat feel free to get you something, okay i think you have seen enough now we are leaving Take care ! ' Liz replied okay no problem.

Liz carried on and walked around the house " Damn these people are rich " she saw cody standing there " hey little buddy want to watch some tv before you sleep? " Cody replied yeey. Liz turned on the tv " just one episode of this okay and then you will go to sleep" She noticed a disturbing clown statue next to the tv and she felt uncomfortable. After the episode on tv she brought cody to bed and continued watching tv. But she couldn't watch tv like that she felt a really strange vibe about that clown so she starting to sort of panic because the clown was just standing there and she saw that he was looking at her from her eyecorner so she felt so uncomfortable that she puts a blanket on top of it. Liz :' okay this will help i'll just put a blanket on top of him so i don't feel being watched. She continued watching her show on the tv after a while she got so disturbed because of the presence of the statue so she turned the tv off and walked to the V.I.P room.

*PHONE DIALING*
Liz : ' Hey it is me Liz '
Woman : ' Hey what is up Liz is cody in bed ?
Liz : ' yeah he is sleeping right now '
Woman : ' uhmm everything okay there ?
Liz : ' yeah everything is okay'
Woman: ' then why did u call ?
Liz :' do you mind if i use the V.I.P room to watch tv?
Woman :' why is that ?
Liz : ' well your clown statue next to the tv in the living room creeps me out and i feel uncomfortable'
Woman : ' call the police and get out of the house go to the neighbours NOW '
Liz : ' why?!?! '

*PHONE HANGS UP *
Liz runs to cody's room picks him up and runs towards the neighbours to calls the police. The police arrived 5 minutes after she called also the parents of cody were almost there.
The parents of cody arrived. Liz : ' why did i need to call the police what is happening ?!?!'
Woman : ' liz we don't have a clown statue '

*News *
Clown serial killer on the loose !! He breaks in at peoples houses and pretends to be a statue and then kill families .