Part 2 New toy

Short story-part 2
Cabin in the woods
By Priscilla Creech

She came to, not really able to see because her vision was so blurry and because where ever she was is pitch black . She goes to get up and notices she is shackled to the wall .
Just three hours ago she was walking down the road because her car broke down. Getting in to His truck because he said he would give her a ride to the nearest store to get help.
What is going on , she is so confused.
"Harper, get it together" she said to herself.
And then she heard a door open ..
She looked up because with the door being open she could see somewhat because of the light leaking through the door he just open.
She could tell now that she was in a basement.

Mac looked down at her. Stood there for a minute. Just to get a rise out of her. He walked down the basement steps and turned on a light.
"Damn her with her beautiful bright green eyes and her milky white skin. Her beautiful dark brown hair." He thought to him self.
He walked past her to his work bench in the back of the basement. She did not even move, just watch his every movement. She was obviously very smart,  because she didn't say a word or a whimper, just keep her eyes on him.
He picked up a knife that laid  on the work bench and made his way to her. He bent down, saying nothing . Cutting the shirt off her to revile a red lace bra. He could feel his self getting hard. He then proceeded  to cut her shorts off of her, noticing her red matching boy shorts and her beautiful full thighs and hips . Noting that with them beautiful plumped thighs of hers , that her ass would be so fat and round that it would make him go crazy.
He picked up her head until she was looking directly into his eyes. A smirk crossed his face.
"Now , you are mine. I am Mac. Here is the deal. Your are my pet. You do not speak to me unless spoken too. You scream for help , i will wirer your jaw shut . It would not help anyways . There is no one around here for 20 miles.
When I tell you to do something you do it."
If you fail to listen to me you will end up like the last little whore . Who you just replaced .Got it!!"
He said snapping at her.
She shook her head
" yes" i-i understand "

She was trying  not to cry when he spoke to her . Removing her clothes to just leave her in her bra and panties. He stood up from kneeling down and looks at her. He just stood there rudding himself through his pants .
"Stand up"  he said lightly
She stood up . He was much taller then she was. So she had to look up to see his face.
She noticed he start to unbutton his pants.
She stepped back and wanted to scream and run but she remember what he said that he would replace her and to her that only meant that he would kill her. And she wanted to live.

His pants were all ready at his ankles.
And he did not have no underwear on because he stood there with his hand around his cock pump in slowly as he licked his lips looking at her like she was a sheep ...just like the wolf he was.
"Get on your knees"
He told her demanding
She did as she was told

He come closer to her face with his erection in his hand.
"If you fucking bite me, your dead"
She opens her mouth , he could see she knew what he wanted. He tangled her beautiful dark brown hair in his hand . And started going in and out , over and over again. Going easy on her at first. He followed her neck line to her bra and moved one side to where one nipple was handing out..
"Look at me when you suck my cock"
He told her,  as he popped the side of of her head in a warning, still moving in and out  of her mouth.
He though to him self . "Enough is enough . Time to teach this whore how to deep throat"
With one deep and hard thrust he shoved his dick in her mouth . And then repeat it. He could see she was choking on him . And that made him so close , it was like heavyn.
He keep going. Every thrust harder and deeper then the others. He could feels his body start to shake and he looked at her . "God damn , you know how to suck a dick , don't you little whore"

She keep eye contacted .
She could hardly breath because of how deep he barried his self in her mouth.
Her eyes watering , her mouth stinging with pain. She could tell he was getting close as his head dropped back making animal noises.
And with in a couple minutes  he was cuming in  her mouth.
"You better swallow it , or I'll  make you mop my floors with your tongue"
She swallowed , almost throwing up from the taste. Trying to breath.
He looked down at her.
"Thats a good little girl. See you listen well.
Would you like a drink, something to eat..."
He waited for her to answer him.
"Please , something to drink"
She said still catching her breath.
He walked up the stairs and out of the basement.
Coming back with a cup of water . He set it down next to her and also a freshly made sandwich.
I'll keep the light on . He loosen her chains so she can have walk around enough  to get to the bathroom and the sink for water.
"Now I will be gone for a couple hours.
Don't do anything stupid,  i will kill you.
He said strongly with his voice deep
and he walked back up the stairs.
A few minutes later, When she heard his truck leave, she dropped down on her side crying and shaking, feeling so ashamed and Belittled.
"No" she screamed .
Getting up and wiping her tears away looking around the room for an escape .

To be continued......