The day we met part 2

Jax stood there staring at Ian and Ian stood there staring at Jax then Jax ran up and hugged him. Carl stood there with a confused look on his face and said, " you two know each other?" 

Jax releases from the hug turns around and said, "yeah but it's been about a few months since I've seen him." They all sat in the kitchen well Jax, Ian, and Carl.

"How did you two meet?" Carl asked

"Well when Ian was working at the fairy tale I went there looking for my fake gay brother and my real gay brother, long story, and well while I was looking I heard  something going on somewhere and I went toward the noise and old red here had a gun pointed at someone. Me being me went up to him and fought him for the gun, but he HIT ME! In the side of the head with the gun." Jax said before she was interrupted by Carl.

"You hit her!?" Carl asked Ian and kinda yelling at him also. "Yeah but I paid for it later." He said with small laugh.

"As I was saying" Jax continues, "after he hit me in the head I went up to him grabbed the gun from him, put it in the waist band of my pants, grabbed Ian's arm put it behind him and pushed him until we got to the door then I pushed him on the ground. It was chilly out but I wasn't really cold because I was to busy punching this fool."

"That's how you met!" Carl said with a  jaw dropping expression on his face. 

"Yep, it is" Ian answered while laughing 

Carl then looked at Jax and said, "why didn't you ever tell me this before?"

 Jax looked at him wiredly and said, "cause I didn't know that red was your brother  I mean you never told me who he was you just said that you have one more bother but you don't know where he is. Why you getting so pissy about it any way?" She was starting to yell at him.

 "I'm not" Carl said beginning to yell back, "but I thought we told each other everything yesterday  that's what you told me!" 

"Yeah, but now you just being a complete and utter ass hole" she yelled back at then said, "FUCK YOU GALLAGHER!" She flipped him off then slammed the door.

Carl ran up to the door then looked at Ian who was just shaking his head at Carl. Carl looked down the street and saw her running down the road then he  stated running after her.

Jax's pov 

While I was running down the road I could hear Carl call my name from behind me but that just made me run faster. I didn't know where to go because I was planning on staying at there house tonight but I'm not going to do that now. I can't go home because my family shuns me well everyone besides my twin brother Caedyn and it's still a long story with that whole being fake gay. I finally stop running and let Carl catch up to me  well almost then I change my mind and run again but this time I wasn't all that fast because I was really tired of running. I feel someone grab my arm, it was Carl who was out of breath from chasing me all the way to the end of the road. I didn't notice before but it was raining, but not hard it was actually sprinkling but it was slowly getting harder until it was poring down rain. Carl turned me around so I would be looking at him.

"Im sorry for how I acted back there" Carl said, "I just have been hurt so many times I don't want to be hurt again.

"Well you didn't have to be an ass hole about it" I said, "I get it I was hurt a lot in my life too and I know how you feel I don't want to be hurt any more then you do." 

We began to walk back to house even though it was raining we walked very slow Bach to the house. We were drenched from the rain, when we walked in everyone was sitting in the living room Ian gave me a you better look and I just nod to him he smiles then looks back at the tv. Me and Carl went back up stairs and dried off and because I always carry a bag of clothes with me I chanced into a pair of tight black shorts. I forgot to pack a shirt to sleep in so I asked Carl if I could barrow one of his and he lets me. We then go down stairs and go into the living room I sit next to Ian who was on the couch. We watched a movie called The Congering it was a horror movie and it wasn't that bad, but I saw Debbie jump a few times it kinda made me laugh.                                                                                                                                         (Movie below)