A day with humans

Chapter 2 - A Day With Humans ( at school )

The next morning i woke up at 4 o'clock (vampire's doesn't slept too long). I was forgotten school so I watched tv. I don't like humans but it doesn't mean that I don't like their invents. Example: computer, T.V, tablets...

Then I remembered the school so I hurried up (of course in vamp fast) and we needed to wear uniforms. Uniforms were itching me. It's terrible.

- "I hate uniformssssss", I said to my self.

My brother was asleep so I waked him up. That was strange vampire's doesn't sleep too much. Was he was turning to a human? 'No it can't be', I thought.

Our mom told us that we two are going by bus with humans.

- oh please! Are we going to go with humans.

- yes, and remember your ;

-I know, I know my dad was a human.

- bye mum

- bye mum

I sat next to my brother in the bus. Humans were strange they had telephones on their hand all the time. When we arrived. There was a girl, reading a book. She had blue, shiny glasses And she had coffee brown hair. She was walking towards us I wanted to escape I couldn't.

The girl:

- "hi, my name is Angelina. Nice to meet you" said the girl.

I Didn't thought about humans that they are kind. I thought they are rude and selfish. But it looked he was the only kind girl, I thought because everybody was looking to us like we are zombie. We'll I'm not a zombie but....

The bell rang, we hurried to the class. When I sat down a boy was looking at me all the time. It was break time. The boy who, was looking at me all time, pushed me against the door and was touching my lips. I he smelled like a vampire. Was he was a vampire I didn't thought that there's vampire in this school. Suddenly Jackson (my brother) came with a angry face.

Jackson (my brother):

- He said, 'get away from my sister you bitch'

- Owwwwwww, are you going to hit me, I'm really afraid. Hahaha (said Thomas / the boy).