Terrible news

Introduction:

In this world, nothing is normal. Do you know the hidden creatures. If your answer is no then read this story.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Short chapter 1 - Terrible news😳😳😳

It was morning, when I woke up the sun shinned on me. It was hurting me, owwwch! I screamed. My dad died when I was 13 years old, my mom was very terrified when my dad died.

I ate my lunch and i heard a piano playing, it was my brother Jackson but I say jack to him.And my name is Elizabeth but he says Liz to me. After a minute the door rang. Who was it ? A human? It was my uncle. My dad's brother. He told us about our father. At the end my mom couldn't hold it and cried for a second.

When it was dinner time, we sat down and mom told us that we were going to go to high school (middle school) with humans.

- high school?

-with humans?

- mom you know that I don't like humans.

- they say humans changed and remember your dad was a human two.

It was the worst day of my life. I didn't wanted to be friends with humans. They're evil, I thought.

My brother was happy with the high school stuff because he wanted to meet human girls. Uhhhhh.

How could a human and a vampire can be in love and marrie. It's like a dog in love with a cat, and this is impossible and discussing.