011: Teen Wolf Admins

Yuyu | -mischiefmieczyslaw

About Yuyu;

So, hey guys ! My names yuyu (or yuyo, whatever suits you) and as you can see, I'm an admin and a fan of teen wolf. I really adore teen Wolf, and it will always have a special place in my heart because it helped me so much through rough days. I am a Fangirl of the one and only stiles Stilinski (just like my name) and have like fifty drafts all about him. Wattpad (just like teen wolf) has a special place in my heart. I made friends that's im still talking to right now, but I've noticed that it isn't as Happy as it was before. We need to stop cyber bullying and plagiarism. I think it's unfair that Plagiarizers get away with their crimes, but they don't know that many authors are now afraid to publish their works, afraid they would get stolen and afraid that if they report the criminals; they would get their accounts deleted. So, please help us fix Wattpad and help needed authors when they need us. Wattpad is a home for many people, and we can't let them ruin it. I'm a very very nice person, so if you are going through rough times, you can always messages me on my main account, I won't judge and I love making new friends.

Kirsten | -voidraeken

About Kirsten;

Hey guys, my name is Kirsten and I'm 21 years old and I'm from the United States. I am a huge fan of Teen Wolf and a huge supporter of Theo Raeken. I remember when I first started watching the show and it was the best thing ever. Now I spend most of my time reading and writing books about the show. Feel free to message me on my personal anytime- I'm very friendly.

Mikella | beasmiller

About Mikella;

Hey, I'm Mikella! I'm thirteen years old. I started watching Teen Wolf when season 4 aired, but I started binge watching it after season 4 ended. I'm a huge Scott and Malia fangirl and I ship Marrish. I love writing because it helps me go into my own little world. This plagiarism on Wattpad is a big problem, and some people are so scared to even publish their books now.

Look, when I first joined Wattpad, I thought it was a home for people and starting writers to come and meet other people. Now, Wattpad is broken and we need to help fix it! I'm happy to help.

Aleks | cyberflirting

About Aleks;

Hey everyone, I'm Aleks, Aleksandra, cyberflirting, and whatever else you could think of. My main fandoms are Teen Wolf, TWD, and Shameless. I got into TWD when I was about 11/12. I started watching Teen Wolf a year ago, along with Shameless. I'm 14, I live in England, and I love reading books, writing books, playing video games, and much more.

I've been on Wattpad for 3 years and I'm glad that I've now got the opportunity to help make Wattpad an enjoyable place. Although three years isn't much, I've witnessed plagiarism and bullying. It feels good to finally stand up and help (:

Mia | -aestheticmia

About Mia;

Hello, everyone that might be reading this. I am Mia, I'm 13 years old and madly in love with all of the Teen Wolf characters. I have been on Wattpad for quite a long time now, haha. I have way too much Teen Wolf fanfictions that I don't know what to do with myself anymore.
Anyways, I am a very, very friendly and bubbly person, so if you are dealing with cyber bullying or anything else, please message or kik me (aestheticmiaaa), I am more than welcome to help. I want to help the Wattpad community to become a better environment and a better place for people to make friends. That's all I have to say now, I love you all ❤️