"I hope it works!"

Two weeks later...

I woke up so excited! Mama got some extra money so I was able to get some more clothes AND mama got me some contacts in exchange for my nerdy glasses. I decided for my new look I would let my hair down instead of a ponytail all of the time. After I finished getting ready for school I stepped in front of the mirror to check myself out before I go. I had on a navy blue, white, and red pencil dress on. I had my curly hair down to my shoulder. I was ready to go! I walked out of my room in to the kitchen. As I'm getting some frosted flakes (favorite cereal), mama walks in with her purse. "You look SO CUTE!" she complimented. "Thanks!" I said. "Here I got something that would top it off!" she said while digging in her purse and she pulled out some red lipstick. "No mama, please that is too much." I whined. "Nope I dont wanna hear it" she says while put the lipstick on my lips. Once she's finished she steps back to see me. "Wow! You are so beautiful! she says while looking me dead in the eyes. I tried to hold it in but a teardrop fell from my eyes. "Dont let anyone tell you different" she says as she wipes my tear. "Ok lets g-" she says but I interrupt her with the biggest hug I've got. "I love you mama!" I cry. "I love you too sweetie, now lets go" shes says then kisses me on the cheek and walks toward the front door. I put up the cereal, grabbed my backpack and ran out of the house.

In Front of the School......

We sit in the car for a little while. When I leave the car I whispered "I hope this works!" and I shut the door. As I walk toward the front door I feel nervous but I manage to open the door. As I walk in I notice that I turn a couple of heads and even have a few double takes. This feels so great! I keep walking but I whisper to myself  "I hope this works!" with a small grin on my face.

~Hey everyone I hope that you are enjoying my new story please comment share and message me if you have any questions Thanks love you all!~