Chapter 6

Ok so I made a thing with all the characters and I'm pretty happy with all of them. Blake is on the top left, Nicky is next to him, Piper is next to Nicky, next to her is Andrew, then Maya is on the bottom left, Travis is next to her, then Ashia is next to Travis, and finally Chad is next to her. Man that's a lot of names. Well anyway enjoy the story!! 

I decided to walk home just because Maya and Piper were driving home with Travis and Andrew and I didn't want to be a third wheel. 

After a twenty minute walk, I finally get home-and I will admit this- I smiled when I walked in to see Maya snuggled up with Travis. 

She was sitting in his lap, her arms slung around his neck and his hands around her waist. I chuckled and Travis turned his head. 

"Oh, umm, sorry Nicky, I'll get out," he stutters. 

"No, no don't let me stop you guys." 

Maya smiles and I roll my eyes. 

"Just don't.. you know.. 'do it'. I don't want you hurting my friend. Deal Travis?" 

They both laugh and Travis smirks. "I can't make any promises." 

I narrowed my eyes. "Hey, watch it dude, don't push it."

 They continue snuggling, so I walk into the kitchen only to drop my backpack. I see Piper sitting on the counter kissing Andrew. 

"Eww, guys you're going to contaminate the food!" I yell, pointing to a plate of brownies sitting next to Pipers butt. Piper turns red, but Andrew on the other hand just smirks. 

"Guys what the heckle? Where is the popcorn?" Maya yelled. 

"Oh yeah we were making popcorn," Piper trailed off. I shake my head. 

"You guys are idiots. So do you want me to get my movie stash?" Piper shakes her head and Andrew smiles. I walk to my room to find a "proper" movie. I dig through my drawers and finally find the huge case of scary movies. 

I walk out of the room happily with Nightmare on Elm Street, the original one. I know it's not scary, just gory, and that's how I like my movies. 

I walk down the hall and turn to see Maya and Travis in the same snuggle position they were in before, and Andrew and Piper were sitting side by side. Andrew has his arm around her shoulders. 

Maya had a smile that I had never seen before. She looked so happy. Piper was looking at Andrew, her eyes were gleaming. 

My face dropped and I couldn't help but think about what Piper had said about me being jealous of them because they could get guys so easily. She was right. No one wants to date a major bitch like me. 

I shake my head and pop the DVD in and walk to the couch. I sit down and am about to play the movie when Andrew speaks up. "Um, Nicky, we have to wait for Blake, he went to the bathroom." 

My nose scrunches up and I turn my head just in time to see Blake walk into the room. And the only seat left is next to me. "Yay..," I mumble. 

Blake looks at me and frowned. "Really guys? " I growl. 

Maya giggles as Travis plays with her hair. I find myself rolling my eyes as Blake takes a seat next to me. I press play and smile as the opening scene plays. 

When the movie ends, I look up and see everyone staring at me. My head turns to see Blake is closer than when the movie started and how I didn't notice this, I don't know, but I was leaning against him. We both jump up and I feel my face heat up. 

"I'm going to take a shower!" I yell, wanting to get out of that room as soon as I can. I run to the bathroom and grab a towel. 

After my long shower, I'm praying everyone left. I'm rushing to my room when I run into something, making my towel fall off. I squeal as grab the towel off the ground and look to see a smirking Blake. I go red again and rush to my room. 

When I walk out, the guys are still there. 

Don't they have a house? 

The boys are snickering at me as I walk in. "Oh fuck off," I scoff. They laugh and continue to smirk.

 "Oh come on, Nick! Blake just saw you naked and you aren't even dating. That's just a normal Friday night for him," Andrew snickers. 

I stick out my tongue. "Suck it," I replied. 

Travis laughed. "Do I have to say it again? I don't like guys." 

My eyes narrowed. "So you want me to beat you up again?" I ask, walking closer to him. He shakes his head. 

That's what I thought.

MAYAS POV

Me and Piper are in the kitchen when I hear Nicky threaten to beat up Travis again. Man, they are like two squirrels fighting over an acorn. 

I really like squirrels, actually. They are just so fluffy. 

Nicky storms into the room, her arms crossed and her hair still wet. "Must they always be here?" she asks. 

I cross my arms too. "Did a squirrel crawl up your ass and die? Wait, aww no, poor squirrel.." 

She rolls her eyes and starts to mutter something. 

"Huh? What did you say?" Piper asked. 

Nicky looked down and frowns. "I was walking down the hall and Blake ran into me and I dropped my towel," she mutters. 

"Holy snicker doodle cookies!" I exclaim. 

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Never mind, I'm going to bed," she grunted. She stomped away and we shrugged. 

"Man, I know she's grumpy, but come on," Piper laughed. I laughed along and shrugged. "I don't know. It's just the guys that are making her mad." 

 Travis snuck up behind me and put his arm around my waist. "Hey, love," he said, biting his lip. 

I smiled. "How do you not get hurt? You bite your lip, but there is a piercing there." 

He laughed and lifted his hand to touch his lip. "Well you got me there. I'm not sure." 

I giggled and threw my arms around his neck. "Hey, so I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date with me," he asked. 

My eyes widen and my jaw slightly dropped. "Umm..I mean...well.. Y-yeah sure," I struggled to get out. 

He smiled and pushed a hair out of my face. "How about tomorrow at six?" he asked. 

"Sure! That's good with me." 

He planted a kiss on my cheek and smiled. "Okay, then. We better get going. Blake is being kind of an ass at the moment," he laughed. 

"Bye!" I yelled after him. I looked behind me and looked at Piper. 

"Well I'm going to go to sleep and dream about Josh Dun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry the chapter was kind of short and it took me forever to update, but I'm pretty happy with this. Well anyway, please vote, comment, and share. Oh and please tell me something I should do and maybe I'll take your suggestion! Bye!!
-Peyton❤️