Chapter 1: Pilot

Zacznij od początku

"You have to decide which one of your son's is going to be leader of Empire and I was hoping Andre can do it I mean he really didn't mean to screw you over but he is still suffering from his bipolar depression and he will be more than happy to take your place." I said, crossing my arms.

"Jamal really wants it though, plus Hakeem doesn't give a fuck about me or my company and he is not suitable for this job."

"Keem needs to raise his child and not think about this company I knew he would fuck up and get that little white Spanish bitch pregnant you need to talk to your son and tell him to stop sleeping with the artist, oh yeah and tell boo boo kitty that her flat ass is not welcomed in my house, the bitch ass pads are see through she has no ass at all, I'm bootylicous like Beyonce." I smacked my ass, leaving the room.

"That's a wrap good job you guys you can take a break if you like." Finally we are finished with our scene.

"Good job Taraji, I have something to tell you do you mind if we go outside?" I nodded and held his hand, walking outside. "What's up Terry?" He looks really good in the sunlight those greenish brown eyes.

"Me and the cast were talking and we are planning a trip to Puerto Rico and we wanted to know would you like to go with us we are leaving tomorrow actually, TJ it would mean the world to me if you went." Hmm Puerto fucking Rico is my dream vacation and since Terry wants me to go I would so happily go it will give me a chance to have fun with my Empire family.

Terry POV-

It was my idea for this trip actually because I wanted to spend time with Taraji she is such a sexy ass women and I would do anything for her in a heartbeat, I love my wife and son but I am fed up trying to be happy, I don't want to be with her anymore.

"Tee, I would love to come. I need a break from work and the media."

"Amazing I will let the cast know and by the way you look beautiful this evening." I say, putting my arms around her waist.

"Look lightskin you better stop flirting you know you married, you had plenty of chances in the past and I don't date my costars never gonna happen."

Dammm....

"Terrance, Taraji we need you for one more scene and that will wrap up the episode." The producer says, Me and Taraji walked back inside the building getting ready for the next scene its about Cookie and Lucious talking to Andre about getting help.

"Ready, Set, Action!" The scene starts.

"Andre baby have a seat me and your father will like to have a word with you." Andre sits down, looking confused.

"Son me and your mother decided that you need to see a therapist about your disorder it seems to be getting worse and ever since the lost of Rhonda I dont wanna see you dead somewhere in the streets because you couldn't control the anger and sadness build up inside of you, I didn't want you to be leader of Empire for a reason son and its because I love you very much and I don't want you to lose control." I said, wiping the tears that was falling out of my eyes.

"Look dad I love you too but I know what the hell I am doing and I wanna be a better man because I failed you all." Andre says, looking down.

"Baby you don't have to prove to us that you are the man, prove it to yourself. Keem and Mal look up to you as their big brother you should get help so we can all be there for you and we want better for you." Cookie says, sitting next to Andre kissing his cheek.

"I don't need fucking help I am a grown ass man fuck I look like sitting there telling my life to a damn stranger."

"You will look like a person who wants help and don't you ever talk to me like that again Dre I am your mother not one of your little friends on the streets you got me? Boy I brought you into this world and I will take you right out." Cookie says, looking pissed.

"Dre you are hurting yourself can you promise us that you will get help, we can help you through the way." I say, hugging my son.

"Both of you can go to hell." He pushes me away about to walk out the door.

"Andre Lyon if you walk out that door, don't plan on coming back your stuff will be sent to you." Cookie says, wiping her tears as I held her.

"Goodbye." Andre leaves, all of a sudden Cookie breaks down but I held her.

"My baby just left me oh my god Luscious my heart is torned."

"He made his bed and now he is gonna to sleep in it, Cookie we have nothing else to do we tried to helo him I took him to church for godsake he is a grown man he needs to grow up."

"And scene, great job guys now we can wrap it up." The producer says.