Winners 1

All the covers I received were amazing! And I would like to say thank you to everyone who took the time to make a cover!

Anyways, onto the winners!

3rd Place: Rebel_Born

This cover was stunning! 

I love your darker, rainy city-scape picture

I love your darker, rainy city-scape picture. I really do like it a lot!

Congrats on 3rd!

2nd Place: JustRunawayFox

Oh my... I don't even know where to start.

Sadly, this cover was one of the covers I could not save the imagine for. Instead of putting it here--in the book- I will leave a link to the exact page the cover is below in the comments on this chapter.

Anyways, this cover... Just by looking at it, you can see so much time and effort was put into it, and it really shows!

The only thing really preventing this from being first was my own personal preference over the two pictures.

(also, this person made two covers. I chose the second one on the page to be judged. The one with whites and blues.)

1st Place: JB_Justin_Beiber

Honestly, this was just...

Just look. I absolutely LOVE the whole 'movie credits' idea! I don't know why, but it was so unique and I adored it!

Congrats on 1st Place!

(and I definitely noticed the original pic was Gravity Falls, but that really had nothing to do with your win. It was purely talent.)

~~~

Now that the first contest will be coming out really quickly.

However, I would like to mention that cover will be for a real book I will be writing. This book will be much more serious and have a darker style of cover. If you specialize in happy, bright covers, you may not wish to join the second contest. And I completely understand.

I will have the next contest posted next, then I will PM the winners about the prizes.