What in the actual heck am i doing here!?

(Y/N)~Chan's POV:

I was walking from my house with my sister to the school. It's my second to last year here at Akademi High, and it's almost summer.... My sister is apart of the "School Delinquent's" but when you get past that she's actually a caring person. "Okay (Y/N)," She patted my head. "I have to get to my club, take care of yourself, and if anybody-." She began but I cut her off. "If anybody hurts or touches me, tell you and you'll beat them to a pulp..... Yeah I know.... Have a good day, (Sister's Name)." I said, smiling weakly. "You too (Y/N)." And with that she was off. I sighed and walked into the school, and walked over to my locker. Budo tapped me on the shoulder, like every morning. "Hey short stack!" He smiled. ".... and there we go again with the names..... Hi Budo." I said, glumly. Budo is like my older brother.... but he teases me all the time, and today.... I wasn't really feeling up to being teased. "Hey, what's up? You okay (Y/N)?" He asked, following me to the court yard. "Yeah I'm fine Budo..... just.... not really in the mood for a game of teasing. Didn't get much sleep last night, and mom and dad had to go over seas for another meeting yesterday....." I said, sitting down under a cherry tree and pulling out my book. "Aw man.... that's tuff.. sorry ((B/N/N) Brotherly Nickname))." He said rubbing my head lightly. "It's okay.... I'm kinda used to it by now....." I sighed, looking up at the tree. "So how's (S/N) Doing?" He asked, him and her talked and were acquainted, just.... they never really hang out, so yeah..... "She good, she said she smacked a kid so hard he flew into the showers last Friday." I smiled at the thought, Budo just chuckled. "Yeah, that sounds about right." He said, I nodded. "Yeah, well... I gotta get to class, thanks for talking with me Budo." I said, he nodded and I walked off to class.

^<<Time skip>>^

Its after classes, and unfortunately for me, the concealer asked me to clean up the classes.... GREAT! I thought to myself, as I walked around the school. I told my sister that I'd be home late, but she said she'd wait for me so at least I don't have to go home alone. "AHHHHH!" A scream rang out through the halls. "Huh?" I asked, as I followed the sound. I soon arrived at the occult club doors. "Hmmm.... I checked every other room..... so I had to have come from here..." I opened the door and seen a pool of blood. "What th-...!?" I said, shocked. I walked over to the pool of blood, only to see foot prints leading out of the room. I followed it only to find they lead to the music room. "What in the world...? I checked here just a few minuets ago.... this wasn't here..." I walked in and seen a knife on the floor with bloody foot prints leading up to it. "Man.... the teachers are going to kill me if they saw this and me here..... uhhh.... I'll take the knife back to the occult club.... maybe the teachers won't notice....." I picked up the knife and began walking back to the occult club, taking the long way around to make sure the teacher didn't notice, but as luck would have it, my teacher walked out of her class. I quickly hid behind the wall and she walked away. I sighed a sigh of relief and walked the rest of the way to the club. The blood was no longer there. "That's strange....." I mumbled, but shrugged it off. "Now.... where to put the knife..?" I looked all around the room and found a slot in the spooky skull. "Hmmm.... maybe... here..?" I questioned myself, gently sliding the knife into the skull. I dusted off my hands, and turned around to leave only for the room to fade into bleak darkness. When the darkness ebbed ever so slightly, I could see three figures standing in front of me. One was floating, she had wings, a tail, and rather lewd clothing on. I shuddered slightly. I looked at the next, and he seemed to have been through something quite dramatic. He had small little nubs for arms, rather long legs, and an overly stretched mouth. He seemed to be in pain, and I had an inkling of pity for him. And then lastly my eyes fell upon the last of the three. He had a head made out of flames, his arms were outstretched on either side of him, flames emitting from both of his hands, and he was wearing a nice black suit-ish like thing. He was pretty cool looking, and I assumed that he was a demon, as well as the others there, but for some reason I couldn't help but feel like I was attracted to him. "A mortal? What is a mortal doing here?" He asked, his voice, a demonic but soothing one. "Uhhh..." I said, nervous beyond belief, for no reason. "Are you here to barrow my power?" He asked again. I shook my head no. "What? No, why would I want your power?" I asked him, feeling a little more confident. He seemed to have a look of confusion, as he crossed his arms. "Then why are you here mortal? Are you lost? Or do you seek something?" I thought for a few moments, and a small smirk flashed across my lips. "I do seek one thing...." I said smugly, but Mr.Flames-A-Lot didn't seemed phased at all. "What is it that you seek mortal?" He asked. "I seek you." I said bluntly. "W-what? I do..... not follow human...." He said, making me smirk ever more. "I'm interested in you!" I asked, cheerfully this time. "Is this a jest?" He asked, as he put his arms at his sides. "No! It's not." I said shaking my head. "... you are not worth my time.... be gone...." He said turning his back to me. "What!?" "You heard me human... be gone." I felt rage building up inside myself, I ran over to him and turned him around. "I'll make you a deal." I said sternly, he raised his none existent brow at me and he stood there. "Alright...." He said, his interest peaking just ever so slightly. "I want to take you on a date, if you do not enjoy your self, take my soul, but if you do, I want you to be my friend." I said, he looked at me, even though I couldn't see his face, I could tell he was shocked. "You are a foolish human! You would give me your soul, just to get me go on a 'Date' with you!?" He questioned. "Yes! I would!" I said, hoping like hell he said yes. "Fine.... I shall play your game human." He said. I did a small victory dance in my mind. "So... uh.... where are we going?" He asked, I thought about it, and then it clicked. "I know exactly where, c'mon!" I said pulling on his arm as we left the demon realm.