Chapter 7: Facing Hadley's Team, Caught Red-Handed

Comenzar desde el principio

Ally was in her costume, which had crystal sequin mesh overlay, stretch mesh illusion neckline and sleeves and also it had a jeweled fabric flower which accented the waist, there was a skirt that was crafted from layers of tulle over satin and Matte nylon/spandex trunks were attached.

Sophia was dressed up in a Three-tier rainbow square sequin mesh which overlayed the foiled metallic spandex biketard, there was a metallic bow that detailed the snap-closure halterneck and adjustable elastic straps provided support.

"Ally, before you go on, can we talk to you for a quick second?" Cameron asked.

"Ok." Ally said as she headed over to where Abby, Cameron and Gianna were standing.

"Last week, you were part of a title winning team, but they abandoned you with the exception of Chloe." Gianna stated.

"And what that means is that you're on your own." Abby added.

"Make sure that you make it count when you go out there." Cameron said as Ally listened to him, his mother and friend, then she nodded.

"Pardon me interrupting, but i'm gonna go talk with Kaeli about the group dance you were telling me about, it's a pep talk." Gloria interjected.

"Go ahead, but make it quick."

"Let's go, Kaeli." Gloria said.

"All right." Kaeli stated as she followed her mother, then 6 minutes later, they came back.

"That took six minutes, which means that's odd." Christi observed.

"Why do i have a feeling that something doesn't seem right?" Kristie predicted.

"Who knows what could happen." Jackie stated and they see Abby talking to Sophia.

"Sophia, we know that you or Chloe can beat Hadley and that might have been Maddie, but instead her mother thought being at the mall was more important than being at the summer classes and she and Mackenzie suspended because of that." Abby informed her, then the stage hand infirmed that the solos were next.

"All right, it's showtime." Cameron stated as he got up and everyone headed out, Sophia, Chloe and Ally headed to the wings of the stage as Abby, Cameron, Gianna, Christi, Jackie, Kristie, Gloria and Marcia headed to their seats and at one point, Gianna nearly tripped, but Cameron caught her and they smiled at each other and their hearts beat quick, then they headed to their seats with Yvette and THR!VE's moms behind them.

"Coming up in our teen soloist division is Ally from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Take The World!" The crowd applauded as Ally came on stage for her routine, then the music for her solo started and she was nailing many of her moves that Abby, Cameron and Gianna had taught her. Then she finished with a pose at the end of the music and headed off stage.

"Up next in our elite junior soloist division we have Chloe from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Gathering Stories!" Chloe walked onto the stage ans she stood in place, then she started dancing from the minute the music began and she was amazing with her solo and made sure she kept it that way, then the music stopped and she did a pose, then she left the stage.

"Next up is Hadley from THR!VE Dance center with Shake!" Hadley heard the applause and she headed out on to the stage and she was in a biketard which featured a sparking sequin spandex bodice with metallic camisole straps and attached were metallic shorts which were trimmed with rows of flying fringe. Hadley started her dance with some tricks, but she started to have some flaws and eventually, she got over them and continued dancing and she finished her dance when the music ended and she headed offstage.

"Next is Sophia from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Boogie Shoes!" Sophia stepped out on to the stage and was standing in the middle of the stage. The music started and she started her dance, her moves were smooth as silk as she danced, and she kept dancing like that until the music ended, then she did a pose to applause and headed off stage.