{18} The New Girl

Start from the beginning

"Yea-" I'm cut off by Barbie Bitch--I mean, Daezahn.

"Princesa?"

Kayden scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah, it's one of my nicknames for her."

"Do you have a nickname for me, Kade?"

Kade? Kade?! Only I call Kade, Kade.

"Sorry, Daezahn, but can you not call me Kade?" Kayden questions, looking at the glower on my face.

"Why not, baby?" She whines, pouting. Or at least, trying to pout. She looks constipated.

"Only Summer can call me that. It's kinda been like that since we were little." Kayden gestures to me.

Daezahn turns to me, her smile friendly, but her eyes evil.

"So you're Summer-Storm?" She cocks her head. "Can I call you Summer?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Only Kade can call me that. It's kinda been like that since we were little." I mimic Kayden's earlier words.

"Anyway, Summer-Storm," Kayden jumps in. "Guess what I got you."

I cock an eyebrow. "It's not a bomb, is it?"

He doesn't say anything, just slides a pack of Oreos across that table.

"Oreos!" I cheer like a kid, getting up and rounding the table to give him a big hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

He chuckles and hugs me back. "No problema, Princesa."

Daezahn subtly glares at me as I sit back down in my seat.

She then grabs Kayden's face and gives him a big, sloppy kiss.

And of course.

He happily kisses back.

Daezahn gives me a small smirk as she catches my glare when they break away.

Bitch.

*~*

"Kayden, I'm telling you, she's evil." I flap my arms around as we walk to Art.

"Princesa, I'm telling you, she's not." He glances at me from the corner of my eye.

I glare at him before jumping on his back. He doesn't stumble one bit.

"Seriously, Summer?" He questions, but still places his hands under my thighs, keeping me up.

"Yup, onwards piggy." I point towards the direction of art.

"The things I do for your cute little ass."

*~*

"Summer! What the hell is your problem?!" Kayden yells as he walks towards me.

What the hell is this boy talking about?!

It's the end of school and I was waiting for him, Kyla and my brothers so we can go home.

"What?" I ask, extremely confused. I left him alone after Art when I saw Daezahn walking towards us. It's only been ten minutes. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't act all innocent." He stops in front of me. "Daezahn told me how you called her names then slapped her."

I stare at him, baffled. "What the fuck?! Kayden, I never did that!"

"Stop lying!"

"I'm not lying, Daezahn is!" I yell, exasperated. "How could you believe her over me? You've known me pretty much your whole life!"

"And I hated you for most of it." Okay, that hurt. I mean, it's true, but it still hurt.

"But, Kay-"

"You know what, Summer-Storm? If you want to keep acting like a bitch towards Daezahn, go for it." He snaps. "But you lose me."

He turns around and walks towards Daezahn, who is waiting with Samantha in her car.

Of course the Barbies' of the school would become best friends.

He gives me on last look before he gets in the car and they drive away.

I just lost Kayden.

FML.