"yo, i can't believe–" he stops to breathe, "not everything i do involves dick."

"oh sorry i find it hard to believe since the first thing you said when i saw you was that you wanted to fuck me." simon rolls his eyes, still uncomfortable about being cornered into a wall. he can see few of his staff members give him questioning glances from where they were working but he just shakes his head, indicating that everything was okay.

"right but i've changed my mind."

"okay and now you want what exactly?" simon questions, resting his head on the wall, suddenly feeling really tired.

"i want you to join me at the winter wonderland." for a minute simon thinks jj is joking and almost bursts out laughing but then he senses the seriousness in his tone and raises his eyebrows, confusion evident in his eyes.

"that's all i need to do?"

"what? no. i mean sweetheart, it'll take way more than a trip to the winter wonderland for you to repay me." and simon groans internally because this means that jj will stick around until and unless he won't feel satisfied. then again it was better than jj just getting into his pants.

so with a heavy sigh, simon pushes the latter back before moving away from his spot, opening the kitchen door. "restaurant closes in thirty minutes." jj smiles, nodding his head.

it's freezing outside when the duo leaves the building, simon's teeth clatter as he shoves his hands in his  jeans pockets to find some sort of warmth. jj however seems unfazed as he walks alongside the shivering boy, a cigarette dangling between his lips.

it's twelve at night and the taller boy wonders if the winter wonderland would even be open at this time. it was weird, who would've thought someone like jj would want to go to a mere carnival for some rides and music. then again simon really didn't know jj since he met him a few days ago, so it would be wrong to judge the boy.

"jesus, should've worn a coat." the younger boy speaks up when simon's teeth keep clattering filling the silence around them.

"j-j-esu-s, sh-sh-should've ta-taken a c-c-ar." the latter tries to mock jj,
pathetically, causing him to snort.

"even in your weakest state, you never give up the chance to argue." then he proceeds to take off his coat and hands it to the freezing boy.

"d-do you want to fre-eze?" simon asks once he notices the younger boy in nothing but a turtleneck beneath the coat.

"quit complaining princess, hurry up and wear it before you die." jj says, simon tries to ignore the nickname before shuffling into the warm coat, sighing in relief once he feels the warmth engulf his body.

"t-thanks." he smiles gratefully at the other boy who returns the smile before continuing to walk. the silence that surrounds them is comfortable this time and none of them feel the need to ruin it as they walk around the streets of london, only stopping once they reach the entrance.

the winter wonderland seems like another world, even at this hour of the day, people are rushing in and out of the carnival. some drunk, some laughing, some dancing. it seems like everyone is enjoying their time and it makes simon think maybe it wasn't that bad of an idea to come here after all.