Chapter 1: Make the Blond Suffer

Start from the beginning

Ah. That's right, the one who's with Tsukishima right now is Yamaguchi Tadashi. Freckles all over his face just like stars scattered at the night sky. He has short dirty green with a flyaway strand of his hair sticking out above his head which attracts everyone's attention or in short, his lil' fucking cute flyaway strand stand out too much... Tsukishima and him were friends— close friends ever since their childhood. Keeping a secret is no use for him. If you were to have some secrets that Yamaguchi doesnt know, then you better spill it. Yamaguchi would worry and pester you— like an innocent friend in shoujo manga. You know, Yuri Makita from 'Ao haru ride'? Yes, that's definitely him. 

Dont you want to protect this cute cinnamon roll? 

Eyes widen, Yamaguchi grinned as he closed his eyes then giggled. "Well then, are you hungry?? Oh, I know you areee~~" he hummed as he went to the kitchen leaving the taller man no choice. The Tsukishima followed him quietly.

Silence butted in, forming a cold ice between them.

The kitchen was a bit large, large enough for the dining table to place in. His kitchen tools were in complete set. Shelves here, shelves there. Hanging closet placed at the walls above where the plates, all the glasswares are in. There's this small window at the top of the wall in the sink area which refreshes the air in the kitchen.

"You should've texted me though.." Yamaguchi broke the silence, opening the door of the fridge as Tsukki placed his bag beside him then sat down.

"Text you for what? That i'm coming? Jeez, the hotel isn't even that far.." The Tsukishima looked haggard— tired or to be exact, sleepless. He hasn't been sleeping peacefully for days— for years if you ask. "Where's auntie and uncle anyway?" Tsukishima asked, placing his arms above the table and there he laid his head as he closed his eyes.

"My parents are out for some business trips.." Yamaguchi sighing before continuing. 'My parents..' Tsukishima thought, still resting. "You know, I dont know what you're doing with your life right now but I think it's time for you to live here with me. My mom would be happy with that though.." Yamaguchi once again paused as the blond raised his head, glaring at him. "I mean, you've been suffering for 3 years. I think you should take break. This isn't good for you as well. Look at you, you look like your experiencing hell!" At some point, Yama's mode right now is like a mom worrying over her child after getting bullied at school.

'I hate to admit but his fucking right Tsukishima' Tsukki thought, laying his head again then closed his eyes. 'But I might be a burden to them though.. Causing trouble and such. I might ruin their happiness.' 

'thump'

Tsukishima raised his head, curious about the thing that have been placed in front of him. And he was right, Yamaguchi had placed a small plate; serving the cake towards the Tsukishima.  

"Please don't think negative Tsuuuukkiiii~ Here, your favourite." Yama smiled as he sat down in front of the blond. A smile from an angel— a pure innocent angel that can even shine your day or whatsoever you describe that shit. 

A strawberry shortcake was served in front of the blond. Strawberries on top with white icings decorated around them and the sweet aroma that makes you drool--- ah, so delicious. This must be the reason why the tall Tsukishima loves Strawberry shortcakes. As Tsukishima saw the cake, he immediately grabbed the fork. He didnt wait anymore despite it is his favourite, making him feel like his in heaven, falling in love again.

———

'knock' 'knock'