Chapter 1: Make the Blond Suffer

"Ngggghh!!"

Moans were echoed through the room as they both reached their climax. "That was fun. Let's do this again sometime, hota~ru." a man tied the condom then tossed it towards the trash bin. 

Two guys were at the hotel. Fancy decorations surround them. The wall was painted pastel brown, red curtains covering the window as the lampshade brights yellow with a tint of orange. A king-sized bed was placed at the center of the room and there the two men are. One was lying at the bed, panting while the other one was wearing his clothes on. The man--- who knows who grabs his wallet inside the side pocket of his pants and there he grabbed some money then placed the money at the night stand beside the bed. "I placed the money at the night stand~ Ill be going now." The man looked at his watch then went to the entrance door, opening the door, he looked back the other guy. "See youuuu~~" he hummed and left. 

'click'  The sound of the door echoed. 

"Like hell we meet again, fucker." the man who was lying at the bed for the whole time cursed as he reached out for his black rectangular glasses. "And I'm not Hotaru. Im Tsukishima Kei for fuck's sake." He groaned, feeling the soreness of his lower part. 'Maybe being called as Hotaru isn't bad at all..'  the oh-so-called Tsukishima Kei thought as he took a glance at the money then stood up. Legs woobling as he try to balance himself to go to the bathroom.

 ———

Birds chirping for a new sunny Saturday. Vehicles being noisy as hell, waking the blond Tsukishima up. 

"Fucking vehicles, disturbing someone's sleep." Tsukishima cursed, running a hand through his short blond hair then sat up.

Suddenly a knock was head from the door. 

'knock'

"Good morning sir, today is your leave. Please fix your things. Thank you." Obviously, it was a concierge telling him to leave and so, the concierge left, giving the Tsukishima in peace.

"I fucking know that." He cursed once more before fixing himself.

———

"Eeeeeeh?! Tsukki!?" a voice was heard, shocked while standing at the entrance door.

"Sorry for disturbing you.." Tsukki apologized, smiling a bit as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Ah, nononono! It's fine! Please come in!" the man was shorter than the tall Tsukishima. Hell, he have to look up like he's looking at a big building. Waving his hand sidewards, he made some enough space for the blond to come in.

Tsukishima Kei has short curly blond hair that only reaches until his nape. Wearing his usual rectangular eyeglasses suits him well. Mind you, his eyesight is very bad and all though. Maybe if he was to remove his eyeglasses in daylight, he won't be seeing any shitty things anymore.. Many people have said that Tsukishima is too tall for someone in his age but who the fuck cares anyway? It's not his fault for being tall and handsome.. He should try modeling though. Heck, if he was to do that, maybe many people will regret why they never noticed the almighty Tsukishima.  

Tsukishima sat on the ground as his long slim fingers started to untie the lace of his shoes after entering.

"It's been a while for you to visit here, Tsukki." the shorter man closed the door and took a glance at the blond.

"I dont want to disturb you, is all.." Tsukki replied, placing his shoes at the corner of the entrance.

"But I already told you that you're always welcoooome~!" the shorter reasoned out, giving the blond a worry look. The Tsukishima stood up as he coldly glared at him then sighed. "Shut up Yamaguchi. I dont need your pity."