chapter 1

hey babes here it is

comment vote appreciate

xoxoxoxoxoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"                   

"WAKE UP fAT ASS" my so called brother called from down stairs. "im coming" I whisper knowing he would here. I get up and do my morning routine, careful to avoid the mirror so I wouldnt have to see my ugly self. my name is karma im a werewolf my brother is the beta and im their *slave* as the like to call me scince im the only human with wolf parent. I walk down stairs with my head hung low and start my way to school skipping breakfast.

*at school*

  I finally make it to school after the bell signals for first period to end. I walk to my locker when I smell the most delicious smell, I take a deep breath and almost moan as my legs almost go weak. I turn around to see a pair of dark honey colored eyes glaring down at me.

   I quickly realize that the owner of the beautiful eyes is our alpha james. I tune back in early enough to here him mutter "mate...shit!" under his breath.  I feel my eyes widen and say "your my mate." im suprised to here him burst out laughing. I stand there awkwardly watching as he laughs loving the way it sounds. once hes done he glares at me and I look away finaly noticing the crowd we had drawn.

   finally after what seems like years he speaks and says the one thing no one wants to hear "you. my mate? yea right stop trying to get attention you whore my mate will be strong, beautiful, and will be a le to actually shirt" he sneers as I wince feeling as if my heart has been torn out.

   "it wont be some fatass ugly cow who is so desperate and pathetic to pretend to be my mate for attention even if you where my mate I would still reject your ugly ass." he growls. by time he's done with his rejection my emotions have switched from broken and hurt to anger and betrayal.

   I stand there glaring up at him with my tear staind face as I start to shake uncontrollably. every one else in the hall just stare at the seen some filled with pity regert and sadness others filled with disgust and anger all directed to me. I start to breathe deeply and say 4 words that would change my life forever. "i accept your rejection" I growl lowly and turn and shift for the first time howling and taking off to the woods I look back once to see every one looking in my direction with shocked and regret clear on their faces.  I turn look for ward again and take off leaving them stunned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
there it is I know its kinda short sorry. vote comment if u want ill even make put you in the next chapter. please no hate to.

xoxoxox

p.s. theres a big suprise in store for you in the next chapter

by4now xoxoxox