About noon, five men, who seemed to be in their early twenties, strolled in. All but the blonde went to the back of the store. He wondered around like he was looking for something. He was quite attractive. And he looked up and so me staring . Damn! I looked down at the register. When I looked back up he was messing around with his watch. I decided to walk over and ask him if he needed help. His blonde hair was gelled up into a quiff. He had a black jacket on and black skinny jeans. “Excuse me.” I said. His head perked up and his electric blue eyes looked into mine.

“Yes?” He asked.

“Did you need help finding something?”

“No, I think I'm fine.” He looked at his name tag, “Isabella.”

I smiled. “Alright but if you need anything I will be over there.” I gestured towards my register.

Just when I was going to turn around, something caught my eye. My eyes traveled down to his hip. A pistol glistened from the light and a black fabric came out right beside it. My eyes made it back up to his. His sincere smile dropped into a a face a disapproval. I bit my lip nervously. He brought the watched to his face and then pressed a button to talk. “Cut the power, Moose.” He had said. I back away slowly trying not to draw attention. His head perked up, then all the power went out and he put a ski mask on.

“Where the hell do you think you are going, sweetheart?” He asked.

“I was um...going to go back to my register... and close up because it's been a long day and it's time for me to go home.” I swallowed the lump in my throat.

“Sit down and keep your hands where I can see them.”

My heart was beating hard. He pulled his watch back up to him face.

“Round up the customers and bring them up front by the produce. We may have a snitch up here.”

Was he referring to me? He paced the floor glancing back up at me every once in awhile. The four other men in ski masks ushered the customers and other workers up to the front of the building. “Listen up!” The blonde had said. I could tell which one he was by the height. He was the tallest with long legs plus his voice. “We want to make this easy and fast, so sit here and shut up then you can go when we are done. Understand?” Everyone just stared at him with frightful faces. “I said. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” His voice louder and angry. We all just shook our heads. He turned to the three men beside him. “Sonny, take Gem and Rat and get the money out of the register and any valuables out of the back rooms.” The shortest of all the boys nodded and took two of the four boys with him. The blonde turned to the other boy standing on his left. “You take that side,” he said pointing to the farthest left side (my left). “And I'll take this side,” he pointed to my side. He looked at me.

“Stand up, you little shit.”

I did as told. He put his gun in his pocket and picked at his nails, as if we were going to have a normal conversation.

“Well, well, well Isabella. Actually can I call you bell?.” He let out a chuckle. “Well of course I can. I'm in charge and I have the gun. You're a defenseless little girl.Let's play a game. You like games?” I stared at him with a confused look and nodded my head slightly. “Okay well,” he started. “You are going to answer whatever I ask and if you don't, I have my ways to make you talk.” I shook my head.

“How old are you?” He asked.

“Seventeen.”

“You look older than that. Would your parents be looking for you anytime soon? You did say it was about the time that you should be getting home.”