Form

Here we go! I'm psyched for this and I've been turning the idea over for awhile. Sorry about the overload of information! This took me a long time to make! Have fun! :D

Dragon Form:

DRAGONS CAN TURN INTO PEOPLE!

Name:

Age:

Position [Below.]

Appearance:

Appearance As Dragon:

Type [Look below. If you think of anything else, you can tell me and I'll probably approve it]:

Mate (Optional):

Children [If Any] or Family [If Any] (Optional):

Background/History:

Personality:

Human Form:

Name:

Age:

Position [Below.]:

Appearance:

Type [Look below. If you think of anything else, you can tell me and I'll probably approve it]:

Mate (Optional):

Children [If Any] or Family [If Any] (Optional):

Background/History:

Personality:

Positions:

King

Queen

Royal Children

Dragon Keeper

Maids

Butlers

Guards

Slaves

Messengers

Street vendors

Army General

Villager

Thief

Assassins

Shop Owner [If so, what's your shop?]

Shop Workers

Farmers

Builders

Sailors

Concubines

Entertainers

Con Artists

[Tell me if I missed anything please!]

Water: Water can heal and they are generally "go with the flow" kind of people, who are kind hearted, compassionate and caring. They often pursue interests such as painting. They can, as their name suggests, control water, but not Ice. They have a good relationship with the Ice and Shadow, but think the Metal are too cold hearted and dislike both the Metal, the Fire, the Lava and the Sand.

Fire: Fire is fiercely protective of those it loves or cares for. They can be rash in decisions, but are ultimately dedicated and loyal people, and are wonderful fighters, due to their devotion to training like no other. They can, as their name suggests, control Fire, but not Lava. They do not like the Shadow or Metal, but have good relationships with the Lava. They also have a power of making people exert themselves. Be careful. If you use your power on some one too much, you could stop their heart.

Shadow: Shadow are sly and cunning, clever. They tend to hold grudges and can sometimes be a bit cynical, but they are often witty and good at planning and organizing. They can, as their name suggests, control Shadows. They do not like the Fire or Lava, but remain allies and friends with the Ice, Water and Metal. The Shadow can also turn into shadows.

Ice: Ice are often cold and cruel, but they love very deeply and will never betray those who they trust and those who trust themselves. They are excellent at war. They can control Ice and do not like the Lava or Fire or Earth, but have a good relationship with the Water, Shadow and Metal. They can also control water. The Ice can also freeze people, and, very, very rarely, some one will be gifted with the power to freeze time.

Lava: Lava are partners who like to go with the flow. They are usually not very serious, but can be when necessary. They can make anyone laugh and are the best out of everyone at story telling, making them exciting, though a bit unpredictable. They can control Lava, as well as fire, making them different from the Fire people. They get along smashingly with the Air and Fire and often attempt - and fail - to get on the good side of just about everyone else. Lava can also use a special power they have and make people start dancing. Very funny, sometimes.

Earth: The Earth are often serious, steady, kind and insightful. They usually do not like, and cannot cope very well with change, but are very wise and and are known for their simple presence to comfort people. They may also like singing, laughing, and listening to stories. They can control plants and dirt and mud. The Earth can blend into their surroundings.

Sand: The Sand are quiet and excellent secret keepers. They are good allies in wars, as they are excellent at spying and blending in. They can easily solve problems and challenges. However, they are uncomfortable in social situations and tend to have trouble communicating their feelings and just talking in general, a great weakness when looking for allies. The Sand can see into the future.

Air: The Air are happy go lucky people. They are very intelligent and care free. They love to read and learn and explore, as well as just be happy. They don't like to be tied down too much, and often pursue interests such as painting and singing and reading, anything creative, just as they are. They can control the wind and air, also enabling them to use their powers to fly.

Metal: The Metal are excellent at order and organization, good in wars. They can seem a bit unemotional at times (a lot of times, actually), but do care, no matter how deeply it is buried. They are rational and excellent at making good decisions, as they are able to push away feelings and emotional. They can, with enough prompting, change their ways easily, as well as their behavior and personality, something seen as a weakness by them. They can control and make metal out of thin air.