I quickly climbed out of bed and shoved on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt along with a hoodie and my black boots before I shoved my hair up into a ponytail and grabbed my phone then left my room.

I quietly made my way downstairs and outside, taking care to lock the door behind me. I didn't know if Jules and Bess were home, so I didn't want to take any chances.

There was one driving thought in my head as I strode down the street, taking deep breaths. I had to see Rowan. I had to know that he was okay. I knew that I was being irrational and that it was only a dream, but I wouldn't be able to calm down until I saw him.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and scrolled through until I found Rowan's number, then not really caring that he might be asleep at this time in the morning, I hit call and waited for him to answer.

To my surprise, he answered after only two rings.

"Frost? Why are you calling me at 5am?" He asked, sounding confused and concerned. The sound of his voice eased my nerves a little, but it wasn't enough. I still needed to see him.

"I need to see you." I said, cutting straight to the point.

I heard him suck in a sharp breath, then I heard sounds in the background as if he were moving around.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He asked, his voice low and a little worried.

I sighed with frustration, because I didn't care if it was a good idea or not. I needed to see him.

"I don't care whether it's a good idea. Just tell me where you are and I'll meet you there." I said, sounding impatient now. I hadn't meant to snap at him but this was important. With every minute that passed, I felt more on edge.

There was only silence on the other end of the line for a few moments, which I knew meant that he was thinking about what to do, then he sighed, sounding defeated and I knew he'd made his decision.

"I'm at the training gym." He said, then he hung up.

I made my way there, which only took me ten minutes. The door was open when I got there, so I walked straight in, glancing around for any sign of Rowan. I spotted him after a moment, standing at the very edge of the room, hitting a punching bag aggressively, sweat glistening on his muscular back and angular shoulder blades.

I was frozen for a moment, staring at him, captivated by his beauty. I managed to snap myself out of it after a moment because this was the kind of thing that happened in my dream. I was beyond terrified that I wouldn't be able to control myself and would end up kissing him and that my dream would come true. I couldn't let that happen. I would not let myself hurt him.

Rowan turned suddenly as if he felt my gaze on him and when he saw me, he flashed me a small smile as he grabbed his towel from a bench beside the punching bag and wiped the sweat from his face before hanging the towel over his broad shoulder.

I walked towards him, suddenly feeling nervous, though I'd felt on edge a few moments ago. I stopped a few feet away from him and just looked at him for a moment, revelling in the fact that he was okay.

He frowned when I didn't speak as he sat down on the bench and rested his arms across his legs, tilting his head back to look at me.

"Are you okay, Frost?" He asked, sounding concerned and worried.

I couldn't really blame him for being worried. I'd called him at 5am wanting to see him. That wasn't a normal thing to do.

"I don't know." I said, though that wasn't what I'd meant to say. I'd meant to lie and tell him that I was fine, but somehow the truth came out instead.