Salut l'ami

It was the night of the pool party the high school has every year before summer. And this time Josh was invited to go. Instant anxiety is what he felt.

"I'll never go out looking like this. What do I wear? Do I wear a shirt? Or, uhm..oh jeez. I guess I'll use Google." Slowly he typed in mens swimming suits. He found one that he liked and gathered up his wallet and money. He had a few bucks saved up from doing side jobs after school. He walked to Wal-Mart and went in the mens section. Until he saw a boy he knew from his school.

Very popular. Brunette hair. Crooked teeth that killed. And piercing brown eyes that he could just drown in.
Tyler Joseph. Captain of the basketball team, never a loser like Josh. Josh quickly darted behind a shelf and hid himself.

"Hello friend!" he heard a high pitched boy say. "H-hey, do I know y-you?" Tyler poked around the shelf and smiled. "Kinda, I see you around school a lot. Gets kinda lonely don't you think?"

Josh lowered his head and looked up. At that moment Tyler knew he had to make Josh his. Even if it took a toll on his popular life. "Y-yeah..I suppose so..what are y-you doing here?"

Tyler just held up swim trunks and shrugged. "I guess we both needed some stuff huh." Josh cracked a slight smile and giggled. "Do you know what size you are?" Josh was to entranced by Tylers voice to even understand what he'd be asked. "Josh? Is that your name?" Tyler tapped on him.

"Y-yeah! Sorry! I was..uhm..thinking about what..what was the question?" Josh mumbled embarrassed.

"Here sweets, let me help you find out" Tyler said a little to eagerly. Before he knew it, his hands were wrapped around Joshes chubby frame and slightly squeezing. "Uh..Tyler is this how you find out your waist size?"

Tyler forgot that his hands were around Josh and quickly removed them. "I uh..Yeah. That's how..sure..do you not know how?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know a lot of things..people at the orphanage said my momma dropped me off cause I didn't know how to be a good son. I can't write well or..just..I'm a bad kid anyways..I shouldn't have even been born. Not even my momma or daddy wanted me. I'm just gonna go..Sorry to bum you Tyler.."

Tyler was almost in tears. How could someone leave this, this beautiful man..alone? He was sure to full of knowledge..even if he didn't think so.

"Josh! Don't go! Stay please..I wanna be your friend..I don't have many.."

Josh rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Mr.Captain of the basketball team, Mr.Popular with everyone..why would anyone want me as a friend, I live at a orphanage, and can't even write good."

Tyler took Joshes hands in his and smiled. "Because..I cry..at night..no one knows how lonely I am Josh..being captain sucks. They all use you. I don't wanna be friends with the whole school. They will never know me. Like I know me.

"Tyler I'm afraid..to be your friend..what if you think I'm dumb?"

"So let me be your teacher."

A/n
So this is my new story. I'm gonna try not to rush it cause I have a bad habit of doing that. But also slow on updates. I work 12 hours a day and sleep. Sorry frens.
Love u spooks.