"Oh. Okay then," He says suspiciously, apparently not believing me. I open my mouth to protest but it doesn't really matter what this guy thinks. Tristan isn't really friends with his roommates, he found his roommates online before the year started.

I quickly pour the hot coffee into two mugs that I found drying near the sink and leave the kitchen. It's kind of awkward being in the room with that guy, or with any of Tristan's roommates, just because I don't know what to talk about or how to start a conversation with them.

"Are you ready to start filming?" Tristan asks me when I get back into the room. I have enough time to drink my coffee, shower, and then I have to leave to meet Levi and everybody else out at the farm house where we're shooting.

"I'm nervous," I admit. "But I know that I'm good at what I do so I'm sure that it'll go fine. We have everything planned to a tee and the weather looks like it's going to work in our favor. Should go smoothly."

"Good," He says. "You've been working pretty hard on it, I'm sure that it'll turn out really awesome."

"Thanks," I say with a small smile. Just hearing him say that calms me down a little bit. "We're going to have a showing of it, just for our friends. It'll be after Thanksgiving sometime so you'll be able to see it."

"That's pretty far into the future," Tristan observes looking a bit uneasy because of the fact that I just technically made plans that are at least a month in the future.

"Yeah," I say with a small laugh, putting one hand on his bare chest. "We've been fucking for over a month now, you know. I don't think it's completely unreasonable that we will still be fucking in another month. Maybe not, you don't have to get your panties in a bunch."

"Alright."

"You have terrible commitment issues," I tell him just in case he doesn't know that already.

"I know," He agrees with me. "So do you, that's why we're together."

"I don't have commitment issues, I just healthily make the decision that I don't want a serious relationship," I explain to him. "You just freaked out when I mentioned future plans like I asked you if we should have chicken or fish at our wedding. That is a sign that you have issues."

"Okay, well then I don't have issues. I have a mind-numbing fear of commitment. Fear. Not issues."

"Same thing."

"No it's not," He argues with a small laugh. "Nothing traumatic happened to me to make me not want a serious relationship, no crazy breakup or anything, I'm just not into it."

"Alright," I appease him as I quickly gulp down the last of my coffee. "I have to jump in the shower. Come with me?"

"Sure," Tristan agrees and then I grab my shower stuff out of my bag and we go into his bathroom. These apartments are really kind of fancy for college apartments because every bedroom has its own bathroom. Which comes in handy when you want to shower together.

With all of my camera stuff in my car already, I get dressed after our shower and say goodbye to Tristan before I leave his apartment and begin the twenty-minute drive to the farm house.

Levi is already there but he looks like he's just now setting up so he hasn't been here for a while. Nobody else is here because we agreed to meet up an hour early to get everything set up before the rest of the people including a few extra crew and the cast members show up.

"Ready to do this?" Levi greets me as I park my car next to his and join him with setting up the tripods, lighting, and rigs. "The weather looks great."