Chapter 1~

Your name is y/n, your at the age of 8 but already cut...You have abusive parents and the nicest friends anyone could ask for. That all changed one day. 

Y/n's POV
Today was the first day of third grade. I was happy being in the same classes as Richard and Dusk (your BFFs), You always wore long sleeves to cover the cuts and bruises your parents made. Today you got ready super fast. You wore a f/c hoodie a f/c tang top and Black jeans. You wore grey sneakers and a Pokeball necklace. It was September so it was freaking cold. You wore cute Fox mittens and a cute f/c jacket. You kissed your puppy Dawns nose and ran to the bus stop. You know most kids call school hell but you call it heaven, away from your abusive parents. You hop on the bus and sit next to Dusk and Richard. You lived next to each other and you guys were practically siblings. You were so happy you were practically jumping in your seat. The bus Arrives at school and you went in the breakfast line. At school you had no bully's and a great teacher named Miss. Gonzales and her assistant Miss. Raisel. You also had another friend named Chloe who would always role play as a wolf along with you guys as a group. In this school you could play on your phone in greeting, recess, and if you finish work early. Today was the best day for you and you were happy.

A/n
I'm sorry but I can't post that much due to school work and the long bus ride and I just have to much on my mind but to be honest, writing helps a lot with the stress put on me at school. Bye and see you next time. 🤘🏻