♡ three ♡

angelina giovanni

currently we were all in the mall. every once in a while, meredith would give me death glares. i honestly should've asked geo if he wanted to come. he would've probably not wanted to, because he's not really a big fan of ethan and grayson but i should've still asked. i get snapped out of my thoughts by grayson asking me a question.

"hey, so why isn't gabriella here?" he asked. i didn't know what to tell him since the fact that she's not here, is because of his girlfriend.

"uh.. she felt really sick. her head was hurting and she was throwing up." i lied.

"oh wow. i really hope she feels better." right after he said that chloe started dragging him into forever 21.

'same' i thought to myself.

ethan and meredith were holding hands right in front of nathalie, jack, and i. we were five walking around, not knowing what to do.

"hey, eth. Can i text geo and ask him if he wants to come along with us?" i asked ethan.

ethan stopped dead in his tracks, and before he could turn around meredith shot up a look at me.

"why?" ethan asked while turning around.

"because he's my boyfriend."

"but you're hanging with us. aren't you happy?"

"of course i am, but you invited meredith, so why can't i invite geo?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"fine, whatever. c'mon Meredith." and with that they both drifted away into victoria's secret. *the pink section. don't get triggered.*

"what the fuck is wrong with him?" nathalie asked jack while giggling a little.

"i have no idea" jack answered. i stood there frozen, because of the way he acted when i asked him. he's never been like this before.

ethan dolan

i walked hand in hand with meredith to the pink section of victoria's secret. i started drifting off into my thoughts as meredith dragged me around the store. the reason why i don't want geo to come is because, he's always giving me death glares when he sees me anywhere around angelina and it makes me want to punch the shit out of him. not only that but.. angelina is my best friend and she's beautiful. she was my first kiss. which was like in the fourth grade. ever since that day, i've had really strong feelings for her. of course i was little so i didn't really know what strong feelings for someone meant. but as i grew up with her. i noticed that she was the right one for me. the only reason why I'm dating meredith, is because everyone in the school "shipped" us and our mothers got us together. and yeah, i love meredith and she really is beautiful. but i love angelina way more and... she's way more beautiful.

"ethan!.. ethan!!" meredith raised her voice.

"huh?" i questioned.

"do you think this pink track jacket would look good on me?"

"anything looks beautiful on you." i slyly smiled. everything looks beautiful on Angelina too.

"okay, come on, let's go check out." she dragged me to the line, so we could check out.

angelina giovanni

i was surprised my geo's response. he actually said sure. he should be here any minute so i walked to the main entrance of the mall and waited there. three minutes later, i saw him walking towards me. i ran up to him and gave him a huge hug and a quick peck on his lips.

"hey babe" he said as we intertwined our hands.

"hey, come on. Let's go catch up with the others."

we walked around the corner, and instantly saw everyone waiting for us.

"awwwww." nathalie yelled, and got everyone's attention.

i bring up my index finger up to my mouth, directing her to be quiet.

"sorry." she mouthed

ethan and meredith turned around as ethan clenched his jaw and meredith rolled her eyes. i seriously don't know what her deal is. she doesn't want me near her man, but yet starts rolling her eyes when i'm with my man. there's something she's gotta be hiding. and whatever it is, i'm going to get to the bottom of it.

"okay, so where are we going now?" i asked ethan, still hand in hand with geo.

ethan hesitated for a couple seconds and then finally answered.

"home." he sternly said walking off.

"what?? but geo just got here." i reminded him.

"ok, and?" he shrugged his shoulders and turned around.

"it's fine, babe. I'll stay over your house today." geo wrapped his arms around my waist.

ethan and geo, we're staring at eachother in silence, until i broke the silence.

"ookayy, let's just go then." i said.

we all left in nathalie's car while geo took an uber, because there was no space left and there was no way in hell that i was gonna let geo and ethan be in a car together.

nathalie dropped everyone off at their houses. and i was the last one.

"hey, i was thinking maybe i can stay at your house to give gabriella some company since alissa is on tour." she told me while keeping her eyes on the road.

"yeah sure. that's perfect."

-

yo