Black Magic~Little Mix

(This is going to be based off the song and music video 'Black Magic' by Little Mix)

"Is your lover, playing on your side? Said he loves you, but he ain't got time"

I had just got to school when I saw Harry and his crew. Harry and I's relationship is complicated. We are pretty much best friends outside of school since we are neighbors but in school he acts like he barely knows me. He's the popular guy and of course I'm the nerd, typical.

The further I walked down the hallway the more I got pushed around. I've been in this town for 2 years and I've honestly heard all the insults. I roll my eyes as the popular girls go by and grabs my stuff heading to my first class.

"Full of honey just to make him sweet. Crystal ballin' just to help him see what he's been missin'"

I was now home after a long boring day at school. I was laying on the grass in my backyard, listening to music, when I turned my head to see the one and only Harry jumping over the fence into my yard. He smiled and waved at me before walking over and sitting next to me.

"Hey Haz." I say before closing my eyes.

"Hi. How was school?"

"Same old shit but a different day."

"Tell me about it. I'm just glad to be home with you." He said poking my side a bit.

I squirm and roll over on my chest smiling a bit.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"Hey could you give me some advice?" I heard him ask.

I nodded and stared at him with raised eyebrows.

"Okay so there's this girl I really like you know, Jasmine, but anyway I need to know how to get her to like me for sure."

I mentally roll my eyes as he says her name. Jasmine is the most popular girl. She has platinum blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and the perfect figure.

"Well, I really wish I could answer that question but I have a lot of homework to do."

"Oh...I understand."

"I'll see you later." I say as I get up and waves while walking to my back door disappearing inside my house.

I huff and go up to my room sitting at my desk and looking at myself in the mirror. I glare at myself before taking my glasses off and setting them on the desk top. I raise my eyebrows and take my hair out of its ponytail and brushes through it and brushing it to the left side a bit. My eyes widen as an idea comes through my head. A brilliant idea on how to get Harry. And it'll take place tomorrow.

"Boy you belong to me, I got the recipe and it's called Black Magic."

This was it, the moment everyone has been waiting for. I was now standing outside of the school wearing high waisted black shorts, and a white button up shirt with the first few buttons undone. My hair was down and curled, falling over my shoulders, while I had borrowed and put some of my moms make up on. I sling my bag around my shoulder and sighs, opening the door and walking inside.

As soon as I got inside the first few people in the hallway stopped and stared at me. I smiled and waved at them while winking and beginning to walk down the hall. Wow, sudden burst of confidence. I kept my eye out for Harry but didn't see him until I got near my locker. He was standing with one of his friends, Louis, while he talked to Jasmine and her friends. The first one to notice me was Louis, his eyes almost bulged out of his head I swear! After a few moments he began to tap on Harry's shoulder a bit until he turned around a bit annoyed, but the expression changed when he saw me. Almost as soon as Harry saw me Jasmine and her crew did. Everyone was silent and I crossed my arms over my chest a bit smiling.

"Get your boy on his knees repeat after me say"

"Is that... Y/N L/N...?" Louis asked.

"Yeah....yeah it is.." Harry said with a slight smile as they all stared at me.

Jasmine scoffed and tossed her hair back over her shoulder before turning to Harry again.

"Whatever, I actually think it's funny that she's actually trying."

"Jasmine can you please give me a moment." Harry said before pushing past her and starts to walk towards me.

I raise my eyebrows leaning against my locker a bit as he comes closer.

"Styles do you realize who you're talking to? We aren't in private anymore, sure you want to go near me?" I say sassily.

"Fallin' in love. Fallin' in love babe"

He sighs and quickly takes both of my hands in his.

"Y/N listen...I'm really sorry about all these years. The truth is, I've loved you for awhile now it's just I was being a jerk and thinking of my reputation before you. I'm sorry..."

"Are you sure it's not because I'm actually pretty now?"

"Hey, you were always pretty. I mean it."

I blush softly and looks down a bit nodding and says, "Thank you Harry..."

He smiles softly and lifts my chin up looking down at me before leaning his head down and pressing his lips softly against mine.

I smile against his lips and wraps my arms tightly around his neck kissing him back.

After that we were the most happy carefree couple in the school.