Starstruck (Alfie Deyes Fan-Fiction)

Hi Guys!!!! So this story is dedicated to one of my besties Angela for always being there and knowing what to do if your down. In the comments tell me how much YOU love your besties. In this chapter it will also be dedicated to my BESTEST bestie LUCY!!!! Btw vote and comment nice things because I don't want any hate for this!!! Ok won't take ANY more of your time until the end of the chapter!!! Hope you love it!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anglea's POV

I trudged up to the airport's cafes. I LOVE FOOD!!! My stomach grumbled I decided a Burger King is what I NEEDED. After traveling from Necastle to have a holiday in London then Brighton I was on my way to my faveroute country which I have ALWAYS wanted to go to! JAPAN!!! I was so exited and hungry. I demolished my food and then got a ice cream pot (SO GOOD!). As I was leaving someone knocked my hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream. I was gonna kick that dudes but!!! I looked up to see who did it. I looked up to see the most handsome guy I have ever known. He had messy jet black hair and piercing chocolate brown eyes which I could not bring myself to stop staring at. My faveroute feature was his perfect muscular body. ''I-I'm so sorry I ruined your top!!! I'm so clumsy!!!'' I bursted out. He was wearing a white vest top which was now all chocolatey. Then that is when it struck me! It was my faveroute youtuber Alfie Deyes!!! ''No it isn't your fault i'm sooo clumsy here let me buy you a new one...'' He said quickly.

Alfie's POV

I knocked a hot chocolate from someones hand. It spilled all over my shirt and my luggage was already been checked and had went through to the plane. I went to pick up the cup when I met eye contact with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She had long smooth hair, with REALLY dark brown eyes which where so peircing on her Filipino skin. She had long legs of a dancer and a slender body. The thing I loved about her was she didn't try to hard to look good; perhaps I was suprised to see a girl not trying hard on her appereance or was I truly in love with her and her natural features. She was wearing a black skirt and matching tights with a black lace top and gorgeous cowboy boots. She wore silver nail polish and a black quilted Chanel bag. At first she looked like she was going to kick me in the nuts but her eyes softened as she saw who I am. I'm Alfie Deyes from Pointlessblog a famous Youtuber sometimes I wonder how. I asked her if she wanted me to buy her another one but she simply shook her head and kept staring into my eyes like it was a dream come true. I felt like she needed a hug so I bent over and gave her a friendly cuddle.

Fireworks BOOM BOOM!!!

Even just hugging her or holding her hand set them off. I wanted that moment to last forever... Finally we broke apart even if it was just a friendly hug she was blushing. ''um... I know you don't want hot chocolate but do you want to grab some ice cream?'' I said. Before I allowed her to reply I dragged her to the ice cream stand. I told her that we can have triple scoop of any ice cream with sugar cone and any sauce. I chose rasberry swirl, oreo, a chocolate one which had brownie in it and honeycomb. Once I paid we took our seats by the window so we could see the airoplanes getting ready. I licked into my icey goodness and a rush of heaven filled me. Despite it being so good I wanted to savour it (even if it has three large scoops!!! I saw the girl staring at me, I didn't even know her name. ''You never told me your name...'' I said snapping her out of her trance. ''Really Alfie? Oh it's Angela my besties call me Ang or Angie though. Anyway your top is still brown from my coca...'' She spoke in her hot mixed accent filled with American, Fillipino and British. Damn this girl was doing something to me... ''Really... Ahh that can be sorted...'' I laughed in a playful tone. I took of my top even if people were staring. Then I took my hoodie from my backpack and slipped it on. I saw her mouth was in a massive O but she looked like she was gonna drool. She bit her lower lip and blushed...