Waking up next to him

MATTHIU-
you rolled over in the silk sheets, pulling them up to cover your nose down. You slowly open your e/c eyes to see your boyfriend Matt. You smiled at his face, a smile splatters on him , slowly and steady breathing, so calm and happy.  Your hand raised and gently touched Matt's  check, his scruff tickling your hand a little making you giggle slightly.
"Morning maple"
"Morning handsome"
Matt cuddled closer to u and nuzzles his face into your neck sighing deeply and smiling. You lied ur head on his temple and smiled sweetly, running your hands trough his soft blonde hair, carful not to touch his curl. Matt slowly moved his arm up ur shirt your side and blowing on your neck tickling you. You laugh and pull his hair slightly and held on to his arm. During all this tickling Matt's stomach started to growl at him and Kuma woke up growling back.
"I'm hungry"
You thought for a minute and decided to change breakfast up.
"Why don't I make maple oatmeal for us instead of pancakes".
Matt's eyes widen.
"Oh that sounds good"

ALLEN-
Snores filled the room, you could not fall back asleep. Your boyfriend Allen was a loud snorer, he always sounds like he's gonna die, though he looks very cute when he's asleep. Allen is curled up beside you blankets over is waist his bare chest covered in drool from is mouth and his hair slightly a mess. For being a big tough bad boy he only showed his soft cute side around you. Really he was the biggest baby ever, and has the biggest heart only for you. You were gonna get up and go to the bathroom when a big arm pulled you down and grunts.
"Al I have to pee"
You whined. Whining always got you anything from him, it was his weakness, but he didn't work. You scrunched your eyebrows and licked his nose. He rubbed his nose on the pillow and sniffed still lazily laying his arm on you. He wasn't putting much force on you he just let it lay there, yet you could not get his arm up, he was so heavy. Al move on his back an pulled you on top of him smiling but still closing his eyes. You looked at him with your e/c eyes and blushed, he was so handsome, his tan skin, toned chest and abbs, his Aburen  hair a mess, and his grin showing his missing Thooth. You kissed his chest and his smile faded and he fell into a deeper sleep, you snuck away and was able to use the bathroom. Lol

OLIVER-
You always woke up before Ollie just to watch him sleep so peacefully. He held your hand in his sleep and kept giggling. you blew in his ear and he crinkled his freckled nose and smiled wider, he snuggled  closer to you and kissed your bare skin. You too always slept without clothing, he said that it was good to have skin to skin contact and that if your cold it's best to give off body heat without any clothing.so you guys were naked.  You didn't mind though as long you had Ollie.

FRANCIES
You slowly opened your eyes to be faced with a chest, not just any chest no your boyfriend Francies. You pressed a kiss against his chest and smiled at how warm he was. A French t.v show was on in the background. The Frenchman always woke up before you and he had nothing better to do than to watch t.v.
Yo got up, your legs still locked around Francies waist, you yawned and stretched your arms, than rubbing our eyes afterwards.
"You make a better window than a t.v"
You looked down at your boyfriend an slapped his chest playfully, he didn't flinch but he grabbed your bare shoulders and pulled you close to his face, he smelled of wine and cigarettes, you have grown used to the smell by now I mean it's all you ever smell. You kissed Francies and bit his lower lip, he pushed you a tad and looked angry.
"Ow"
"Aww poor baby"
You pouted. Francies muttered a swear word underneath his breath and hoped you didn't hear him.
"Did you just call me a.."
"N-no"
Let's just say you ended up chasing Francies around with his glass ash trey.