Chapter 3- The Great Hall

It was almost time to have dinner in the Great Hall and all I could think about was Draco. I don't know why, but I tried to clear my head as I walked to the Great Hall. I sat beside Ginny Weasley, another great friend of mine. I wasn't really hungry, so I just had something small. Ginny helped clear my mind a little, but Draco was still in the back of my head. I had so many questions.

"I think I should just go to bed Ginny".

G: "Oh, ok I'll see you tomorrow Y/N".

I walked over to the entrance to the Great Hall and looked around at all the different tables, and I saw Draco glance at me, I looked away and carried on walking to the Common Room, with only one thing on my mind still, Draco...

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and got dressed and freshened up. I went down to breakfast by myself just with my thoughts. There wasn't a lot of people in the Great Hall for breakfast, probably because I was early for once. I just had some toast wih butter while reading a book. I headed to DADA class when I was finished my toast, I sat beside Hermione Granger, a girl I knew since 1st year. " Welcome class to Defence Against The Dark Arts! You will be in partners this year, I want no complaints! Ok now, Draco Malfoy and Y/N S/N please sit here, Hannah Abbot and Dean Thomas please sit here....".(seating continued)

I could see Draco checking me out in the corner of my eye.

"Enjoying the view there?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

D: "Yeah" he smirked.

"You actually talk wow what a suprise".

D: "Did you think that I wasn't going to answer you?".

"To be honest, Yeah, I wasn't expecting you to answer because you have never talked to me".

D: "Well the reason I don't talk to you is because Im busy with other girls drooling over my hansomeness".

"Really? Stop being modest, NO WAIT I MEAN..."

"Im glad you think Im handsome" he smirked.

"Why do you even want to talk to me anyway? What makes me so special". I asked. I rested my chin on my hands and beamed up at Draco.

D: "Ahh well, your a different type of girl, I know that you like me, I wouldn't be able to resist these looks either".

"Wait since your actually talking to me, why did you help me crush the mandrake leaves? Just out of interest?".

D: "Oh when you almost fainted over my great looks and the fact that I touched you? Oh and why are you trying to change the subject all the time of you thinking Im handsome and having a crush on me?".

"I don't have a crush on you!! And I wasn't going to faint!! Im just wondering".

D: "I purely did it because i didn't wan't the potions room to explode".

"Fair enough, but are you sure you don't have a crush on me?".

D: "That's not likely, your a mudblood".

"Thanks that makes me feel lots better".

D: "Your welcome that I talk to you because other girls would do anything to even be near me ".

"Ughh" I sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------