Coming Back

"Sis, we are going back, to Oklahoma."

"Where Darry and 'em lives at?" I ask. He nods yes. I smile and hug my older brother. He's in his 30's. Me, I'm going to be 20 in a few months, Darry's birthday is today. We are packing up all of ours things that we might or need. And he starts to drive home. I kept on looking out the window. I'm getting tired. I close my eyes, and fell asleep.

"Jules we are here, Jules wake up." My eyes pops open.

"Can....

"Yes." I race to my cousin's house. It's 6 o'clock pm. Slam open the door. I tackle Sodapop down.

"I'm back." I smirk.

"Jules didn't Ma and Pa, tell ya to never do that, after ya had hurt Sondra?" James ask.

"The bitch well, she had to get it. After all Jimmy, she kinda earns it." I told my brother. He gave me a glare. I smirks at him. I got off of Poppy and tackle Jimmy. He turns us over and turn us back and so on. It takes Darry, and Dally and Hillary to break us off. He gave me a look.

"Guys, this is my older brother James or as I call him Jimmy."

"James...Ya ...suppose to be died." Darry chokes out.

"I've been hiding....And I save my baby sister. That ya should had keep a better eye on." He says.

"Happy birthday Darebear." I say. Jimmy says it to.

"Thanks, James and Anggie."

"Where did ya guys go?" Poppy ask.

"I...Well....Long story short we were on the run." Jimmy states. Johnnycakes came in. He looks at me.

"Johnny-boy." I gave him a hug. Then, everything went black.

3rd person view...

Once, Angela pass out. James; hers older brother got on one knee. And gently patting her cheeks.

"Come on Jules wake up." Darry got on one of his knee and helps his older cousin. After a few more minutes, James picks her up and ask where is her old room Sodapop shows James where the room is. He gently sets her down.

0))))))))))))))))0000000000000000000))))))))))))0000000000

TBC