Chapter 1

Andrew's P.O.V.
"I love you. Only you..." He whispered in my ear.
"R-really?" I stuttered
"Yes... I loved you since the day you smiled at me."
"Tim, I-I love you t-"

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up from my dream, 'Damn alarm clock' , one of the dreams I wish would come true... *sigh*... Why do dreams make you hope? Make you hope for something that can never happen?

Anyways, I got out of bed. Brrrrr... It's cold. Wait. That's right I fell asleep naked last night. Don't ask. I got dressed in a simple black tee, skinny jeans and I wore dark blue Vans.

I got downstairs to see breakfast prepared for three: Dad, mom, and Conner. Yes, that's right dear readers, I cook my own breakfast.

Mom and dad were already eating their breakfast. I rushed to the stove to cook a simple breakfast consisting of bacon and eggs, I also prepared toast for the sandwich I was going to bring for school.

Once I was done cooking breakfast I sat at the far end of the table.

"Conner dear," Mom chimed as I was making my sandwich "what are you doing today?"

"Nothing much... just gonna stay at the school library to finish a chemistry project."

"What about you?"  Dad hissed.

"Well... well I-I-I was going to-to the-the..." I stuttered

"SPEAK UP BOY, MEN DON'T STUTTER IN THIS HOUSE!" He thundered. I almost dropped my sandwich

After I calmed myself I responded with "I was planning to stay at school for awhile after classes... so that I can practice for the play next month." I finished.

My mom rolled her eyes with disdain. Dad looked like he was about to strangle me. And Conner just ate his breakfast.

"You're not allowed to stay at school after classes." Mom stated while I packed my sandwich in a paper bag.

"What?? Why?!" I quaked

"Because you have chores."

" But what about Conner??"

" He EARNS his free time with his athletic scholarship." Dad pressed

"But-But-" I stammered

"No means NO." Mom sneered.

Defeated, I walked miserably out of the kitchen.

I decided to skip breakfast. I wrapped my sandwich in foil to keep it warm. I grabbed my back pack and headed out the door. Another day, another problem.