Three

The next day when you and your friends wake up their sounds of sirens and your mother crying. You get up walking to the door seeing a dismember police body being carried off. Your mother tells you how you and her going to stay at her parent's house. You nod heading off to your room to pack. 

**************

After hours of the police questioning and cleaning up the crime scene in search for fingerprints you are finally on the way to your grandma house. You feel like something was following you two but you brush it off falling asleep.
When you wake up you find yourself in a bed with a note next to you.

  We are getting dinner and more food to stock up for the storm be back in an hour
-Love mom

You huff at the fact that your home alone so you get up walking around the house hearing a tapping noise. You walk to the window seeing the same snowman smiling at you. You scream running while it taps louder on the window. You walk back to the window seeing a heart was drawn. You look at the snowman freaking out kinda having it move to the door opening it moving inside grinning.

 "Who the hell are you!?" You say with shakiness in your voice.

"The name is Jack Frost"

"How are you a talking snowman.....that walks," You say looking around for another exit. 

"Things happen you know," Jack said with a smirk. 

"You're a murder..." You stay still backing up.

"I know," Jack said still following you. 

You back up running off while Jack shooting ice at the door. You scream loud looking at Jack as he gives you a death glare. He looks at you coming close to you leaning in for a kiss but their sound of a car door shut as he hurries off disappearing. Your grandparents come in with bags looking around confused.

 "I see someone up," Your mother said.

 "Yea," You say confused about what just happened.

"Did you turn down the heat?" Your mother asked looking at the thermometer. 

"No, why," You asked. 

"Freezing in here but come help with the bags," She said walking to the kitchen. 

"Hey what happened to the door??" Your grandmother asks looking at the frost on it. 

"Its probably because it's so cold in here" You reply walking to the car. 

Later on that night after your dinner you head back to the guest room thinking about that same snowman who almost kissed you. You drift off to sleep dreaming about Jack.