Selena and I look at each other,"Wow." I say.

"Yeah. That was unexpected." Selena smiles slightly.

"But you're fine with that right? You're not weirded out?" I ask.

Selena smiles,"Why would I be weirded out? I love the girl and I feel honored that she cares for me that much to put a label. Are you fine with her calling or thinking of me as her mom?"

"Yeah Ofcourse I am." I smile. I'm glad she called you mom.

"Come on lets watch a movie on Netflix or something." Selena suggests.

"Are you suggesting we Netflix and Chill like the kids are saying these days? I know very well what that means babe." I smirk.

Selena rolls her eyes,"Get your mind out of the gutter you old perv."

"Oh I'm an old perv am I?" I ask moving towards her.

"Yes you are. " Selena said in a matter of fact tone.

"Let me just show you what an old perv I am then." I joke. Selena gets my message and sprints the other direction.

I follow behind her,"For an old person I run pretty fast don't you think?"

"Yeah you do!" I hear Selena's voice from the top of the staircase. Found her. I smile to myself as I run up the staircase.

....

I realized something today, Selena's the one. She's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. The one I want to see every morning when I wake up. I want Selena to be the mother of my future children. I think the fact that Millie embraced Selena as her mom, which I might seem like such a not so important thing for someone as Millie is just a little girl but it made me realize that I can't lose Selena ever again.

So tonight, we had planned that we were going to go out to dinner but I was just on my way to the jeweler to pick up the perfect ring for her. However, I couldn't do that alone so I stop at someone's house.

I knock on the door and a few seconds later it was opened by Josh,"Harry! Hey." Josh smiles at me.

"Hey mate. How are you?"

"I'm good yourself?" Josh asks.

"I'm pretty good actually. Is Nina here? I was hoping to borrow her for awhile."

"Yeah let me just call her." Josh says and disappears for a few seconds and then Nina shows up at the door.

"Hey Harry! What's up?" Nina smiles. A month ago Nina would have punched me in the face if she saw me but we saw each other a few times this past month and we're all good.

"Hello! I want to get Selena something but I need your opinion on it before? Can you come with me for a little while if you aren't busy?" I ask.

Nina smiles,"Sure. Let me just grab my bag. I'll be out."

"I'll just be in the car." I say and Nina nods and disappears inside to fetch her bag.

After a few minutes the passenger door opens and Nina takes a seat and I turn on the car.

"So where are we going?" Nina asks.

"To the Jewelers'." I say.

Nina looks at me with wide eyes,"Are you going to propose to her?"

"I'm planning on it!" I smile.

"Oh my God! Yess. I'm so happy for you guys. When are you going to do it?" Nina asks.