10. Never the Same Again

Comenzar desde el principio

"Come in," Harry says, and after Draco has entered the house, he closes the door behind him. "What happened?" he asks, as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend.

"Who is it?" Sirius asks, but Harry ignores him. Draco is sobbing and shaking, so all he is focussing on, is on trying to calm him down.

"Draco?" Remus asks, when he and his husband come into the hallway. "What are you doing here?"

"He is hurt," Harry says, as he lets go of him.

"Follow me," Sirius says, and he leads them all to the kitchen, where he makes a cup of tea for all of them. Harry grabs a bag of peas out of the freezer, and gives them to Draco, to put on his eye.

"What happened to you, Draco?" Remus asks, when they are all sitting at the kitchen table, with a cup of tea, and the blonde teenager has stopped crying.

"My father, he knows," Draco says, and he looks up at Harry. "He knows, Harry."

"How?"

"He took my phone, and he saw our messages. I tried to take it from him, and I lied, but..."

"So it is you then?" Sirius asks. "Harry's secret boyfriend?"

"Yes," Harry admits. "I'm sorry."

"No," Sirius says. "That's not why I ask. We only want to understand the situation. Did your father hit you?"

"Yes. He doesn't want me to be gay, and I told him that I'm not. Not anymore. That I had a girlfriend, but... We got into a fight, and that's when he took my phone."

"Do you want to go to the police?" Remus asks, but Draco quickly shakes his head.

"They threw me out," he says, looking down at his cup of tea, and Harry quickly grabs his hand. Draco looks at him, and Harry flashes a supportive smile.

"You can stay here for as long as you need," Sirius says. "You'll have to share Harry's room, but I'm assuming that that won't be a problem," he says, and Draco flashes a small smile.

"Why are you so nice to me?" he asks. "I know what my father did to you," he says, looking at Remus.

"Well, that's in the past. There's no point in holding grudges, is there? Plus, that wasn't your fault."

"Thank you," Draco says, Harry still holding his hand.

"No problem. Just go and get cleaned up, and we'll talk about things in the morning," Remus says. Without having touched their tea, Draco and Harry get up.

"Thank you," Harry says, looking at his godfathers, before going upstairs with his boyfriend.

-----

After Draco has taken a shower, he comes back to Harry's room. Harry is already in bed. He had heard his godfathers going to bed while Draco was in the shower, and normally there would be a silence in the house now. But Draco closes the door behind him, and sits down on the edge of the bed, only wearing a towel. There are bruises forming on his back, and Harry traces them with his fingers. Draco turns around, tears in his eyes.

"As soon as I've turned eighteen, we'll get our own place," Harry says, and Draco nods. "We'll be okay. I promise," he whispers, and Draco lies down beside him. Harry turns the light off, and Draco climbs under the covers, dropping the towel on the floor. He then lies down on his side, pushes himself up on his elbow, and brushes some of the hair out of Harry's face, staring straight into his eyes.

"I love you," he whispers, and Harry can feel his heart flutter. His skin is burning, his heart is racing, and he feels like he is floating.

"I love you too," he whispers, and Draco presses his lips down on his. The kisses becomes more passionate, and even though Remus and Sirius are in the room next door, they both know where this is going. Draco places himself on top of Harry, a leg on each side. He looks down at him, a sad, but loving smile on his face. He then grabs Harry's hands, and holds them down next to his head. He has always been the more dominant, controlling one, and Harry doesn't mind it one bit. Draco grinds his hips against Harry's, and quickly kisses him, hoping that their kisses will absorb their moans. Which they do, for the biggest part. Little do they know, that in the room next door, two men are trying really hard not to laugh when they hear the half-moans.